Chapter 44

Amelia's pov

I groan as I feel Adrian move away from my arms. I hold him tighter, burying his head in my chest and I put my chin above his head, I hug his head with all my might.

(Basically the pic above. I don't know how to describe it :/)

"Baby, Let go of my head." He speaks with his morning voice muffled against my chest.

"No." I hug tighter and he groans. He stands up, and I squeal as I realize that he's lifting me up with him, I hold onto him tightly as he walks around the room like I'm not attached to his chest like a slug.

He walks into the bathroom and brushes his teeth. I'm just chilling there.

Around his waist and tightly hugging his neck.

"Here." He hands me my toothbrush and I take it with the hand that's crossed around his neck. I struggled a bit since I didn't want to move and he had to place it himself.

"Toothpaste." I mutter and he puts toothpaste on it.

"Water." I try not to laugh and he turns around so that now I was facing the sink and I wet my brush as he bends down so I can reach the sink.

I brush my teeth while still attached to him and he brushes his teeth too.

He turns around and spits the foam and washes his mouth then he turns around and I do the same.

"Done." I wipe the water that was on my mouth on his shirt and he groans, "you didn't just wipe the water on your mouth on me."He says dramatically. "Life is Tough big guy. Suck it up and Get used to it." I pat his back and he hugs me and we walk out of the bathroom.

"Get ready. We are going somewhere." He says as he sits down on the bed.

"It's 11am cupcake. I really want to sleeep" I drag the word sleep a bit and he nods.

"Sleep in the car Melia." He kisses my forehead then throws me over his shoulders and on the bed. I squealed and I quickly sit up and frown at him.

He's just smiling at me softly as if he didn't just try to commit a murder.

"My neck could've snapped! I could've died Mr. I'll protect you." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Key word: could've." He points at me like he's some sort of a smarty pants and walks out of my room.

I roll my eyes and I get up and go to my closet.

I pick out a brown flanneled sweater and some shorts with sneakers and I let my hair down.

I look in the mirror. Eeh, good enough i guess.

☆☆☆☆☆

"I'm grabbing my pillow! You can't change my mind!" I hug my pillow tightly and Adrian just sighs. "Okay, you can have your pillow." He takes my hand and drags me out the door and into the jeep.

"I hope I make it out of here alive." I whisper to myself and Ian snickers.

I saw Corbin and Athena too. Wait. Everyone is here.

"Where is Cynthia?" I ask Adrian.

"She's with Kyle in the other car. And Rio too. Don't worry." He responds.

I pit my pillow down in the car and I drag Adrian with me. I hug him tightly and just the sun started to bother me. So I sat up straight and grabbed Ian's white cap and put it on.

He didn't even bother to look back because he knew it was me. I laid back down and hugged adrain. The cap bothered me so I threw it at Ian again and I laid down.