Chapter 30

Amelia's pov*

"Diego." Adrien says with a big smile on his face.

Diego walks in and hugs Adrian, also smiling.

He has jet black hair and he is wearing grey sweats and and has a black V neck t-shirt on him that defines his muscles and was barely fitting his biceps.

Diego's eyes spot me then he smirked. "Who's that little hot thing?" He asks Adrian and I felt like evaporating.

"That's Amelia. My girlfriend." Adrian replies with a hint of annoyment in his voice. Jealous little boy.

"She's hot as fuck." Diego whispers which I'm pretty sure all the house heard him 'whisper'

"I'm sitting right here. You know" I say as Rio jumps up on the couch.

"Oh yes I can see you. And you look smoking hot."

I look at Adrian for help and see him glaring at Diego.

"Diego enough. I just told you she's my girl." Adrian scolds.

"C'mon Adrian. Me and you both know you're never serious with women. You'll just use her for her body." Diego scoffs.

My heart sinks.

Adrian is not like that's. What type of bestfriend is that bitch.

"I am not using her Diego now quit it." Adrian says as he punches Diego in the shoulder. Hard.

"Fine whatever." Diego sighs then winks at me.

I almost throw up.

I hug Rio and look the other way. To watch the TV. I'm not in the mood to deal with this sicko.

☆☆☆☆☆

"How do you call that a bestfriend Adrian? He was flirting with me in front of you. That's shitty" I mumble while laying on Adrian's chest.

"He likes to annoy me, That's all. Don't worry he's just joking. He's my bestfriend since forever he's just dumb and stupid. He doesn't mean any harm." Adrian responds.

I look up at him and narrow my eyes at him. "Fine but I don't want him getting me involved in his jokes."

Ian, Kyle and Corbin don't like Diego. And that says enough for me not to trust him. Plus first impressions last and that wasn't so great. And Athena doesn't even want to see him or talk to him. She's been in her room ever since he came here. I asked her why and she said he gives her pervert vibes. Yeah I know he has pervert vibes but I can't stand sitting in my room alone without Adrian and he's been very fucking busy lately. Dealing with paperwork and mafia shit. Not to mention the donut shop under my name, I've been studying a lot and I go to his office sometimes to discuss the marketing in the donut shop. But he's doing most of the work. He's very fucking stubborn and doesn't want me to help him.

I had an idea in mind and I told him about it. I told him that any money that would come out of the donut shop will be donated to different charities and he totally agrees with me. I mean we don't need the money so why not help?

"I have to get up and do some of my paperwork. I can't let it sit like that it will pile up and it'll take more time." Adrian says as he kisses the top of my head.

"Yeah, but don't be a slow ass and be fast." I mumble as he pushes me off his chest and on the couch.

"I'm not a slow ass." He defends.

"Yeah, you have a beautiful butt. So juicy." I say as I slap his butt and he turns around and glares at me.

I stare at him back and then slap his butt again, never breaking eye contact.