Chapter Five

ADRIAN'S POV*

it's been 30 minutes. She hasnt woken up. I was still sitting by her side crying like a baby. This is so embarrassing. She's my soft spot. What is happening to me.

I felt her move a bit. Her hands. Her tiny ass hands lifted and touched mine I looked up to see her eyes cracking open. Her lips were slightly chaped and her face was still pale. "Oh my god Amelia. Your awake!" I said with a big smile.

She's not leaving me!

SHES NOT FUCKING LEAVING ME!

I ran to get the doctor and came back with him. "Looks like your getting better." The doctor said "can I take her home now?" I asked "I will run a few tests to check if She's stable enough to go home then I'll tell you " He said.

He came back and said "looks like she's ok but she's really weak right now it's up to you Adrian" I nodded "I'll take her home don't worry I'll take care of her." I said to the doctor.

I walked back inside her room after talking to the doctor. "I'm taking you home now Lia." I said "Wait what about my clothes they are wet. That's what the nurses told me I can't walk out of here with a gown. My back is exposed." She said in a weak voice still lying down get eyes closing slowly every now and then. Telling me she's sleepy.

"It's fine here" I took of my hoodie because I had a shirt under it anyway so it didn't matter. "Wear This and I'll buy you a heated blanket from the ones they have." I said to her walking out. "Hey. Please get her  dressed I gave her a hoodie but she's too weak to put it on herself" I said to one of the nurses "Ok sure she can have the gown since she doesn't have any pants" she said and then walked inside.

"Hey doctor can I have buy one of these heated blankets? She's gonna get cold on the way home." I said to him "of course you can go to the reception and they will tell you the price and you can get one to go" He said "thank you"

After buying the blanket I walked into the room Lia was staying at and she was already dressed In my hoodie but she didn't take off the hospital gown. I helped her stand up so I can cover her tiny body with the blanket then the nurse brought a wheel chair and said " you can use it to get her to the car." with a soft smile to Amelia. "Thank you."

I helped her sit on the chair and walked out of the room. Amelia was still pale as a ghost. "Why did you do that Amelia?" I asked after we got in the car. I helped her in her seat and buckled her in with the blanket still wrapped around her.

"It felt horrible Adrian. The pain was horrible. absolutely unbearable I had to numb it. I-I didn't mean to stay that long! It was only a shower but I enjoyed the sting. I didn't know what to do I just sat down and the freezing water was so painful but It felt like it was the cure to all my problems. I didn't feel anything but the pain I feel for losing her." She said tearing up.

I looked at her with a worried face "you can't do anything like that ever again. You almost died Amelia is that what you really want?" I ask with a soft voice.

"I didn't mean to stay that long" She said. "You heard me talk to the nurses?" She nodded "yes I heard everything Adrian but I was too tired to open my eyes." She said curling up to get warmer. "Can we go now I'm really cold." She said in a weak voice "yeah sorry"

☆☆☆☆☆

We arrived home and I got out of the car and picked her up. She was so small and short. And now she is as light as a feather. "I can walk adrian" She said weakly.

"Sure you can" I mocked her. "Listen to me we will get inside you will sleep in my bedroom tonight I have to keep an eye on you and as soon as you wake up you will have to eat breakfast. You have to eat before you get an eating disorder. " I said sternly. She didn't respond I looked down at my arms to see her sleeping in my arms. She snuggled closer to me and a small smile formed on her face. I was like a body heater to her.