Chapter 24

Amelia's pov*

Shit I'm excited. I feel like I'm gonna shit my pants any second now.

I got ready for the ball and now I'm sitting on my vanity chair and adding the last touches on my make up. I have a natural makeup look on my face because I don't like walking around and shining like a damn disco ball.

With nude lipstick and fake eyelashes that are thin and simple. I looked good, and ready for tonight.

My dress is black and I put on some silver heels to match the little sparkle in the black dress. I'm so nervous. What if the other mafia doesn't like me then shoots me because I simply wasn't good enough to be there! What if I trip and fall in the middle of the dance! Jesus help me.

 What if the other mafia doesn't like me then shoots me because I simply wasn't good enough to be there! What if I trip and fall in the middle of the dance! Jesus help me

I had my hair down. I didn't do any hairstyle at all just my basic wolf cut.

I don't think anyone will comment on that right?

Shit should I straighten my hair? Maybe fix a few strands?

"Amelia we gotta g- go" Adrian says barging into my room. His breaths gets knocked out of him. "You look beautiful." He says in awe. I blush a little.

He was wearing a three piece suit. Nothing too special, but it fit him so well, I almost fainted when I saw him.

"We have to you belle." He says then walks up to me and hold out his hand.

I gladly take it and we walk out of my bedroom.

Yes you read it right. We are home.

We walked out of the house, to see a black limousine longer than my life span.

Adrian opens the door for me and I carefully climb inside.

Adrian sits next to me. Abnormally close but who am I to complain, he smells too good. my nostrils are singing.

How does one smell so good and look so good at the same time? That's way too much power.

He puts his long, skinny hands on my and his long fingers lock with mine.

I look up at him and he's looking back at me with a small smile and his eyes full of adoration and love.

"Amelia. No matter what happens, do not move from my side. You don't know anyone there and they do not know you." He says in a serious manner but not in a harsh way.

I wonder why everyone thinks he's ruthless and heartless. I've never seen that side of him before.

"Can I strap a gun to my thigh like you?I mean I know your gun isn't strapped in your thigh but I can't put mine on my waist since the dress huge my waist. So can I strap a gun to my thigh. The one which isn't visible, obviously."

"Do you know how to use it?" He asks.

"Well I shot Nathan in his leg and hand and I aimed perfectly. Plus it's only self defense. Or if someone pisses me off." I shrug.