Chapter 33

Amelia's pov*

"I have a meeting today. It's on 10 am. So I have to leave you early." Adrian got up and kissed me before walking to the bathroom.

"Can I come with you?!" I shout to him, so he can hear me.

"No, this is important business!" He yelled back and I frowned.

I burst in the bathroom and saw him brushing his teeth.

"Can I please please pleaaaase. Come with you?" I give him the best puppy eyes I could ever pull.

He sighed and nodded his head.

"But no joking because this isn't a joke Melia."

"I will be the most serious person you'll ever see." I smile proudly and stand next to him and brush my teeth.

I quickly hop in the shower and I didn't bother kicking Adrian out. He already saw everything. Plus he doesn't look and respects my privacy so he immediately got out.

He's so amazing.

I quickly shave everything. Probably more than I should've. But I don't want Adrian to get lost down there either so whatever.

I get our of the shower and I go to my walk in closet.

I pick out a black feminine suit and put it on quickly. I need people to take me seriously in the meeting so I had to look serious.

I put on short heels and I walk out of my closet at 9:40 am.

I quickly go out to find Adrian and I find him in his bedroom.

"Baby you look breathtaking." Adrian whispers and I laugh a bit. He also was wearing a suit.

"How am I gonna focus on the meeting now Amelia!" He scolds and I shrug.

"I wanted people to take Mr seriously so I had to look as serious as possible. This isn't a joke remember." He walks up from behind me and kisses my cheek.

I chuckle a bit. "You look so serious. Not even I can look this serious." He whispers and it kinda tickled so I laughed and pulled away.

"Is someone ticklish?"Adrian said as he started chasing me around the room.

I shrieked when he finally caught me and started tickling me till I was out of breath.

"Adrian I can't breathe!" I squealed and he finally stopped.

"This isn't done yet." He pointed at me as he left the room.

I quickly ran after him so I can attend the meeting.

He went in his big office. Not the secret one and opened a door that I never noticed before. You'd think I'd know everything here by now but you couldn't be more wrong. From his office be opened a door showing the meeting room. I followed him inside like a lost duckling and saw Corbin, Kyle, Ian and some other guys I've never seen before. Which made me fucking nervous. I immediately put a serious face on and sat next to Adrian on the other side. Because on Adrian's right hand was Corbin so I took the seat infront of Corbin and sat down.

I know I'm not gonna say anything but it's exciting to see Adrian in work mode.

I felt Adrian's hand hold mine from under the table and that made my heart swell.

"As we all know this meeting is about the stocks and the new recruits. Corbin, you wanted to tell me something. I arranged this meeting to discuss with you all who is gonna train the recruits. Ok Corbin you can speak now." Adrian had a dead serious face on and I was dancing internally seeing him all attractive and serious.