Ruin Proposal| Choi Yena

Y/n's POV
I typed away at my computer hoping i'll finish my work today, I wanted to clear all my schedules before i'll do my plan.

I smiled and looked towards her compartment booth. Today is a special day and I don't want to ruin anything, I want it all to be perfect.

She must've notice my stare as she also looked towards my way, as if my smile can't get even more bigger, it did.

I was hesitating if I should wave at her or not but when I was finally going to do it, she turned away and continued doing what she was doing.

I frowned as she didn't even gave me a simple smile but I shrugged it off thinking maybe she's tired from work.

Yena and I have been dating for months now and today is the day of our 1st year together, I wanted to move forward with this.

I reached for my right pocket checking if the box was still there like it was a minute ago.

Relieved that it was still there, I squeezed it softly while sighing. I don't know what'll happen in the future but i'm determine that I want to live my life together with the person I love and that is Choi Yena.

She's been with me through thick and thin, she was there when times got rough, she was the only person who understand me for who I am. That's why I've fallen for her.

I knew right away that she's meant for me and vice versa. She's like my guardian angel sent from above to protect me, care for me, and love me until I die.

But of course, life's cruel, there's always consequences in everything you do. Yena and I works for a big ad company.

Dating co workers are forbidden inside but we successfully hide it from everyone, we only told those who we can trust, our friends.

Me being socially awkward and a loner, I really don't have much friends and people who I can lean on except for only two persons, Yena and Jiho.

Jiho was the reason why I worked here now, he helped me make money so I could survive.

He knew I had a lot of problem financially especially when I need medical equipment for my grandma.

She needs to be treated. 24 hours she's stuck in the hospital trying her best to fight for her life, and she did for me, I should do the same.

The pay here was good and I could buy the things I need for me and for my grandma too. So I was really thankful for what he did.

It was hard at first, being a rookie and all and not knowing anything about media, but I managed and survived with their help also.

I smiled thinking that even though I don't have tons of friends, the important thing is I have people who I can rely on and help me with my life.

I snap out of my thoughts and started working again. I shouldn't waste time, I need to check everything if all is prepared perfectly.

After 3 hours I finally finished my work, I printed out the contents and put it in a folder walking towards the boss's office.

I knocked on the door softly, after hearing a response I went in and bowed respectfully, I handed out the file towards him.

"Sajang-nim I finished the script like you asked me to" I said and smiled.

"Aish I told you not to call me that, pabo-yah" I laughed and sits down on one of the chairs inside his office.

"It's fun teasing you Jiho-hyung"

"Greatly appreciated Y/n" he replied with sarcasm and secured the script inside his drawer.