Him|Choi Yena

Y/n's POV

"I CAN'T BELIEVE U DID THAT U LITTLE SHIT!!"

Sigh. Yeah here we go again, the yells, the screams, the shouts, the cries, the everything. I can't believe why she still stayed with that guy.

I saw Yena walk out the room she was just in and I smiled at her sadly.

"you okay okay there choi?"

"huh?" she looked at as if she didn't know why i'm here. She brought me here for a movie night, but her douche boyfriend ruined our night.

"oh y/n, oh my, I didn't know you were here, what are you even doing here?" she sat down on the couch while massaging her temples.

"you wanted me to come over to have a movie night right? Did I come at the wrong time?"

"ahh! I'm so so sorry y/n I forgot, shit, i'm really sorry I just— I mean I can't— y/n i'm—"

"no Yena it's okay, it's okay" I cut her off and pats her back slowly to ease her worries off of her.

"I can't do it right now y/n i'm sorry, maybe we can watch our favorite movie some other time? I kind of have a situation going on right now"

"YENA WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" that douche shouted from the other room while Yena just ignored him and sighs.

"I can't believe your still with that guy" I told her. Their relationship is full of toxicity from that guy, I mean come on man— Yena deserves more. She needs to be treated as a princess no— she should be treated as your queen!!

"what do you mean?" oh Yena come on! That guy just wanted you for money and fame can't you see? If your parents knew about your toxic relationship that guy will literally cry his ass off in jail.

"Yena, leave that guy, he's nothing but a dick to you, find someone who'll treat you better" Like me:>

"I don't know what you're talking about y/n pls just not now" she sighs for god knows how long now.

I didn't want to add to her problems more so I just merely nodded my head and mumbled a little 'sorry' enough for her to hear.

"thank you"

"YENA COME BACK HERE NOW!"

She sighs once again and smiled sadly at me.

"I think I need to go umm.. Sort out my problem, don't worry he wont do anything to me, Jiho(made up name) loves me y/n" love my arse, that Hoe did nothing but to shout at you for nothing!! But I didn't want to tell her that she might explode!

I never saw a duck mad before! Like seariously do they even?(a/n: do they guys?•ω•)

"alright umm... Be careful, call me if you need anything" If that Hoe lays a finger at you, I will fucking feed his thicc arse to the dogs! I'm not even kidding!

She smiled one last time before assisting me to the front door before closing it.

"YENA!" "I'M COMING!"

Why can't she leave that guy? Is she mental?

So apparently guys, Yena and I have been best friends since diapers and all the guys she have dated before was not like this.

I don't even know if you could call as a realtionship!!

This relationship is toxic than my brother's 25 years old stinky old sock in his dirty room. Don't ask why it's there, it's just there and I don't know why he still haven't picked and washed it up.

Anyways you get the point, I just don't want her hurt during this realtionship, I just can't bare her cry anymore.

She's been with past boyfriends before but this one is just hell, I can't even explain it. But then again it's really not my business, but dude she's my best friend!!