Lies| Kim Chaewon

Y/n's POV
I was gonna call my girlfriend for a movie night when suddenly I heard her call my name from the hallways.

"N/n!" She sprints towards me while catching her breath. I smiled at her as she did the same.

"Chaewon-nie I was just about to call you" I  said as I showed her the phone.

"No time, I know I promised you a movie night today but something really important came up and I really need to do it" she replied as she was checking her watch from time to time.

"More important than movie night?" She nodded hesitantly. I'm not gonna lie that I wasn't disappointed but like she said it was really important then okay.

"Oh alright sure, take care ig" she pouted at me.

"You don't look okay, i'm really sorry" She thinks that I was angry at her, I am, but not really. I can't really explain it.

"It's fine love, i'm okay, you can go now" She nodded hesitantly again before leaving.

I sighed, it's been awhile since we hangout, that was always her reasons, she has somehing important to do, she has something important to get. What's more important stuff than me? Her own boyfriend?

She always ditches dates, bond, lunch everything relates to us together, maybe there's something she's not telling me? No, I can't think like that Chaewon is a sweet and kind girl, she wont cheat on me.

She loves me and I love her, right?

Oh fuck I shouldn't doubt my girlfriend like this, it's just one of this love hardship bizz, oh so I hope.

I went outside and throw the tickets away. I grab my phone and called the restaurant I booked for this night.

"Hey i'm sorry for calling this late but I think I need to cancel the reservation for Park Y/n"

"Oh mr. Park, but you already paid for it, are you going to retrieve the money today?"

"No need, i'm not in the mood, just do whatever you want to do with it" I didn't wait for his reply as I ended the call. This past few weeks was hell for me, I just need to clear up my head.

Maybe a drink? Ah no, I promised Chaewon I wouldn't drink anymore. Fuck I need to do something else.

But I can't think of anything any more, i'll just go home and rest then maybe it'll ease my mind a little bit.

I went home and straightly went to bed, not forgetting to lock my door and I didn't had the energy to wash myself, i'll do it tomorrow.

Morning came as I woke up and clean myself, I feel so yucky after last night, I didn't even drink but I feel like total shit.

Why am I so dramatic? There's always time for us to have movie dates but I really missed her.

Am I being so clingy? Should I give her time? Or i'm just really worrying over nothing? I need to talk to her about his 'important matters' to her.

I took of my clothes and bathed, after fixing myself and look a little decent than last night I went to go to school.

After arriving, I went to class and sat at my seat. It was still pretty early so there weren't many students yet, I forgot to check my phone for today.

I grab my phone from my bag and open it but to no avail there weren't new messages from Chaewon. I feel disappointed yet again she didn't even seen my messages from last night. This 'important thing' must've been really important then.

If you're asking why I don't ask about what important thing she does, I don't know either, I did ask once but she ignored my question and left just like that. So i didn't bother to, although i'll try to ask her today hopefully she wouldn't make another excuse.