Start all over again|Minju Part II

A/n: I know I said Y/n would not end up with Minju here but I just had this idea and I couldn't resist•~•

♡♡♡

Y/n's POV

It has been awhile since I last saw her, and it has been awhile since I moved on from her. The time when I saw her cheated on me with her ex.

I just found out that her ex and her didn't really broke up and they got together when we were together ,the worst part is her friends and family knew about it!

That's the reason why she didn't want us to be public because she's publicly dating another guy behind my back, or I was the other guy!

She didn't saw me when I left though I was a coward to just ran away from everything but I kind of did.

After all that problems I experienced in my past life I decided to change myself for the better, create my own chapter in life without any drama. Just me and my happy life.

I ran away from home, delete all my social media accounts, replaced my phone and just throw all my things that reminds me of my past.

I contacted my grandparents first of course, they were hesistant at first but they did agree at the end when I told them i'll find a decent job.

And so I did, although acting wasn't my thing, I had no choice, I needed to make a living to survive on my own and well.. it's a great start to make a change.

I'm not the social type of guy so online interviews or face to face interviews always gets me. I appreciate that people admire me from what i'm doing but I wasn't also the type of guy to like such hoards of people or may I so call 'my fans'

They're not hurting me in any way though, which i'm thankful of, I just don't like the attention much.  Nonetheless, I'm starting to have a great life, it's been like what? 5 years I think?

Anyways, my fans wanted me to try something new for a change, they wanted me to try out different acting genres like romance? Horror? Or Comedy?. I let them choose though and of course... I expected they'd choose romance.

Action movies/drama without love related topics(Lead Character), Rom-Com movies/drama(Supporting Character), and Sci-fi movies/drama(Lead Character) are the only genre's i've tried so far.

I know i've moved on from the love and shit but love related topics always makes me cringe. Nonetheless, I did it for my fans.

I contacted the director that suggested me to try out their new romance movie entitled as 'When the night falls'

I'll give you a brief explanation about the drama. It's kind of like a fictional romance movie where in this girl fell for a guy you can't call a human who only appears at night(I actually want to write a one shot about this:'])

We were called in to a meeting next week for script reading and meeting/interacting with the other actors and staffs.

I was so nervous to try out this one, given the fact it was my first time doing this and it didn't cool down my anxiety when I was chosen to be the leading man.

When I heard about that I wanted to back out although I didn't, I don't want to disappoint my fans just because of a stupid reason.

So here I am now reading love novels and books to at least know what I have to do in those situations.

I once searched on the bus on to how to kiss a girl and just my luck a girl saw me and laughed at my ass. She told if I wanted to learn I should try it with someone and it wasn't that helpful since where the fuck would I try that too?!