Oh, Phil.

*dans pov*
"Eleven eleven! Quick make a wish!" Said Phil into the webcam excitedly. He clenched his hands and closed his eyes tight. He is so cute. Forgetting that we were on webcam, I looked down from his face and made my wish. Phil opened his eyes and started talking to the webcam again. I looked away and tried to laugh off the embarrassment.

Great, thousands of people have just seen me look at Phils crotch. Maybe this isn't so bad? Maybe nobody noticed?
Of course they saw it Dan. Why are you such an idiot!? Phil doesn't like you and he never will, get over it.
Stop it.

*timeskip to morning*
*Dans pov*
I woke up and Phil is obviously the first thing in my mind. I tried forgetting about what happened yesterday and opened my laptop and typed Tumblr into the search bar. The first thing I saw on my feed was a gif of me looking down at Phils crotch. I watched it a few times before I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I hesitantly closed my laptop as Phil walked in to my room. "Uh hi Phil, what's up?" I asked. He must have heard the shake in my voice as he gave me a suspicious look. "Just making sure you're awake. I'm going to Starbucks, want anything?" He asked. His blue eyes staring into mine. "Okay, I'll just have a coffee" I answered trying not to get too lost in his gaze. "Okay. See you in a bit then" he said walking out of my room. "Bye" I called through the walls just before he left the apartment.

While Phil was out, I had gotten out of bed and dressed. I took my laptop into the living room and opened it back up. I scrolled through Tumblr ignoring the gifs/pictures of me looking at Phils crotch and then I checked Twitter.
I heard the door open and a beautiful Phil walked in closing the door with his foot behind him. He passed me my drink and sat down beside me. "Thanks" I said as I took a sip of my coffee.