But in reality, a man wearing a white uniform was really following her. A camera in hand, snapping pictures of her ever since she entered the diner with them.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

As much as Mikey wanted to see and hang out with Ai the following day, he was needed somewhere else.

"We visited the girl's family yesterday. Though we lowered our head's and said sorry, they told us to never return." Draken explains. Pah chin couldn't help but grip his hands tighter, anger coursing through him.

What Ken chin told him yesterday was true. They have loved ones to take care, not wanting them to get meddled in their world. For Mikey, his now number priority is Ai. And it would pain him if ever something were to happen to her.

But what he didn't know was that it was happening already.

The sight of Takemichi standing in front of the run down made him lift his head up. "What is it, Takemichi?"

"Why are you here?" Draken asks

"You again?"

"Get lost, shithead!"

Mikey turned his head down to and slightly lifted the sleeve of his black sweater, there rests on his right wrist is Ai's pink hair tie.

"Please stop the fight with Moebius. I can't tell you why and how, but there's someone pulling the strings here." Takemichi says, feeling hopeful that somehow his words will get to Mikey. But Pah grasped and took a hold of Takemichi's hair, shoving him away.

"You really should stop goofing around." Peh urges him. Pah could only glare at Takemichi.

"Leave. One more word from you and I'll kill you." 

Mikey looked away and trained his eyes back to Ai's pink hair tie, playing it with his free hand, twirling the small rubber around the pad of his index finger.

"Don't fight Moebius. It's going to be a trap for Toman."

"And why can't we fight Moebius? What bullshit are you spitting?" Pah chin says, throwing punches at Takemichi in the jaw and gut.

"I get it! But-"

"We will fight Moebius." Mikey declares, still playing with the hair tie before lowering his black sleeve, hiding it.

"I don't want Toman to end like this!" Takemichi tearfully says. "Not only will Toman will be done for. But A-"

"Sorry for interrupting your little group implosion." A voice boomed, entering inside the run down. "Moebius this, Moebius that. Could you stop yelling our name multiple times?"

"Osanai!"

"You..!"

"Hey, were two years older than you. Show a little respect to your elders, huh?"

Pah marched forward and attempted to punch Osanai, however, missed and got punched by Osanai instead.

"Babies like you all should be at home, being good little boys." Osanai says, his eyes turning to look around the run down place. "We heard that you guys were planning on attacking us." as if on cue, about fifty men arrived at the place, all wearing white uniforms.

"So we decided to come to you instead!" He maniacally laughs. "Mikey! I bet you'd love to see this!" Osanai says, shoving a hand inside the pocket of his gang uniform and tossing the brown envelope. The contents spilled in front of them and Mikey's eyes widened.

It was the developed photos of him and Ai.

Mikey stood up and walked towards Osanai.

"You will be dead in ten se-" Osanai was unable to finish his sentence as Mikey had already kicked him.

"You really shouldn't get any closer to her." Mikey whispers, "If any of you, get closer or touch Ai, I will kill you."

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

"I heard some delinquents were arrested in my neighborhood. They were inside this abandoned home, when my parents saw it, they forbade me to go out of the house for the rest of the day!" Kairi says before stuffing her mouth with food.

The three of them - Nami, Kairi and Ai sat down and ate lunch together inside their classroom.

"Really? What was it all about?" Nami asks in between chews of food.

"Apparently, one guy got stabbed and the other was arrested. But from what I heard, there were a few others who got away. Including the one who stabbed someone." Kairi confesses. "My parents really hated the part where a few others got away, especially my dad. He wants all of them imprisoned. Saying again how they're no good and causing disturbance yada yada." She shrugs, taking another bite of her food.

Ai could only continue eating as Kairi tells this story. She could only wish and hope that Mikey wasn't part of what happened yesterday.