"Don't shoot!" (Leo)

Start from the beginning

"You shouldn't want them all to think the same. It's their different points of view that make the team strong... A good leader understands it. A good brother, accepts it." Splinter said.

"Donnie..." Y/n said as she approached him. "Yes?" Donnie said as he turned to her while pushing up his glasses.

"What happened with the purple ooze thing?" She asked. "U-um.." Donnie hesitated as he stuttered. 

She tapped her foot as Donnie tried to find the words as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"We can all be turned into humans." Leo said across the room. "W-what?" Y/n asked as she turned to him. Donnie turned to his computer as Master Splinter stood next to Leo.

Leo looked down for a moment as Y/n pieced it all together. The purple ooze was capable of turning everyone in the sewer into a human. And Raph had acted out after Mikey most likely found out. Leo retaliated and left with Donnie leaving Raph and Mikey behind, that's when Y/n, April and Casey returned and the two came up with a plan.

The room was silent as the boys looked to one another before the room was filled with a strong wind as snow filled the room, Y/n's eyes glowed as tears ran down her face as her hair flew along in the wind.

Donnie's glasses flew up his face as Mikey held his board in front of his face as Raph held his arm in front of his eyes Leo closed his eyes as he stood there, Master Splinter stood still as he prepared for anything.

Every step Y/n took the wind got stronger and the snow thickened, the room glowed as her footsteps seemed loud in the windy room. "You! Of all people, should know my wish.. To go back to my life up there! To my friends, my school! I trusted you to keep me in the loop with things! AND YOU KEPT IT FROM US!" She shouted as she got closer to Leo. "I WASN'T EVEN TOLD!!" She cried. 

"YOU KEPT IT FROM ME!" She said as she waved her arm, the wind came to a halt as Leo looked to Y/n, stepping back slightly. "IF YOU, had just told me in the beginning I wouldn't be this upset! I talked to you about everything." She panted. Leo winced as he stood there.

"How could you do this to your brothers! To me!?" She said with a stomp as the snow fell, Splinter's stance faltered as he stepped aside.

Y/n's eyes turned back to blue, her skin still crystalized. "I-I trusted you." She said quietly.

"Because I knew you would react." Leo said. "Who wouldn't! Your brothers and you want to be human just as much as me!" She said. "No wonder Raph reacted as he did! In fact me and April fully knew something happened, but we went along with it! Because its better that the Foot or Shredder does not have the purple ooze to turn anymore criminals into mutants!" Y/n said with reason as she looked up to Leo with hurt eyes.

Leo held no sympathy within his eyes. Y/n felt even more hurt as she raised her hand but faltered.

"It's not even worth it.... I'm leaving." She said as she turned to leave. 

"Where will you go? There is nothing up there for you!" Leo said as he crossed his arms. His brothers all looked to each other as they slowly backed away. 

"You're just being a selfish idiot! Right now, I don't care who sees me or who tries to kill me, anywhere is better than being around you right now!" She shouted as she slammed the door to the sewers. 

Leo winced as he sighed and shook his head. Splinter shook his head in disappointment as he sighed, hoping Y/n would come back soon and for her safety to be above all.

Y/n cried in pain as she clenched her heart as she collapsed to the ground. Sobbing on the ground up top as the wind blew by. She was drained as she fell on her back looking up to the sky as her tears stained the concreate.