Child support

Naruko pov

I opened my eyes to see I'm in the hospital. 'I was in attack....' I thought. "So you are awake." Heard Sakura's voice. I turned my head to see Sakura, with Sasuke and my uncle, Tobirama. "Hi?" I said. "Be glad you are pregnant, otherwise I just punched you," Sakura said. "B-but do slap mean someone, hitting?" I ask. "What?" "You see, the man behind you, slapped me...." I said and pointed at my scared uncle. "Come here you ******!" Sakura said.

'Wow, sorry not sorry....' I thought as Sakura and Tobirama left the room. And soon came Indra. "Who am I seeing?" I said. "Madara couldn't leave, because you shot him right on his foot," Indra said. "Not my problem," I said. "And he said that you are pregnant." I just frowned.

"Yea, twins. Having children of Mafia boss and CEO." I said as I laid back. "One of them, is my child?" He ask as he sat on the bed "Yea..." I said. "If it's, possible, I could send you the child support." I was just silent. Then, remembered.

"If Madara will pay child support too. Because I have one child of yours." I said as I turned around. "Fine, will say that to him." He said, and hear him leave.

'Freaking two more days!? Come on!' I thought as I walked around the hospital hallway. I soon saw a silver-haired, that looked familiar. I walked in, and a woman turned around. 'Double familiar....' I thought. Du siehst russisch aus. (You look Russian)." She said. "Ich bin multinational. *I'm multinational* " I said.

She looked shocked. I mean, who would be shocked? To know a stranger you never meet, can speak the same language?

"Multinational?" She said, before turning her sight to the window. "Ehm, Tsukyom Senju?" I ask. "Ja. (Yes.)" She said. "Um, was ist dir passiert, das du hier bist? *What happened to you, that you are here?*" I ask. "Ich habe beine verloren. *I lost my legs.* " I was shocked. "S-s-sorry to hear that...." I said.

Se just looked at me. "U-Uhm, I'm just used to my language, which is Japanese," I said. "Well, for the comfort." She said. I was speechless. "Wow, your Japanese, hears so, perfect," I said. "Hm, I was learning with my husband. And, right 88 weeks, I could speak Japanese." She said.

"Wow, and, I struggle with both languages at the same time...." I said. "You speak Deutch too." She said. "Well, temporarily. By my grandfather." I said. "I see." She said. "But, what happened to your legs?" I ask.

"A car accident. The only survivors were my husband. Two of my sons, and me. Doctors said I was lucky, only losing my legs. But, weren't lucky, to lose two more sons." She said. I was silent.

I was just looking at my phone, the company site, and there was standing. I was fired. 'Whatever...' I thought with a smile. 'Now I can have a job from home.' I thought as I looked at the computer. While my cousin was doing laundry. The operation went smoothly. "If you want Naruko-chan, for the time being, we can help with your twins," Yahiko said.

Well, Akatsuki will stay a little longer. Because of my cousin needs to rest more. And me, who is pregnant. "I will be more than grateful for that." I said. Yahiko just smiled.