Indra place

Naruko pov

I gasped as I sat up. I laid my hand on my neck. 'I made, a suicide.....' I thought. "You did that to save the world, you were the last jinchuriki," Kurama said, in my mind. 'Did Madara kill others?' I ask. "Yes he did, but before he could kill you, he needed information about infinity Tsukuyomi," Kurama said. 'Even now?' I thought. "Unfortunately...." He said.

'Say Kurama, why did I not have any of my memories before now?' I ask. "All because of, because of you went all things you went at school, you went that through too, but, abuse by villagers..." He said. 'I will get ready then. Um, how in the world I get into my bed?' I thought.

Indra pov

'Much fun to threaten her about her friend...' I thought with a smirk. I soon heard the phone call. I picked up. "Mafioso's is again been killed." I just was silent. "By who?" I ask. "Han..." I was shocked. 'Han, Han as if, Han the five ways death?!' I thought.

'One more of my formerly mafiosos...' I thought as I facepalmed. 'Wait up, can it be, Yugito and Han have teamed up?' I thought.

Cafe

Gaara pov

"Thank you for coming," Sasuke said. "What do you want?" I ask. "It's about Indra." He said. "I want to know more and know small information about infinite Tsukuyomi." He said.

"That's it?" Han ask. "That's it." He said. "What I can say, by all nine tailed beasts, it is possible to summon infinite Tsukuyomi," Yugito said. "And infinite Tsukuyomi making all people in deep sleep," I said. "Thanks for the information, it will be enough," Sasuke said. "You kept the promise..." I said.

"I don't need much information, I only want to know what will happen by infinite Tsukuyomi and that's it." He said. "Seem's like I underestimated you, son of the owner," Yugito said. "Stop calling me that! But we have a bigger problem too. Indra already found the informer." We all just looked shocked.

"Don't tell me it's Naruko...." I said with worry. "She had no choice, just to protect you Gaara-san. Indra was threatening her about you." He said.

Indra place

Naruko pov

"Thank you for coming." A butler said. I just walked with him. 'Russian, as I can hear him speaking English...' I thought. "Господин Индра. Госпожа Наруко пришла. *Mister Indra. Lady Naruko came.*" Butler said. "Welcome, Naruko. Уйди. *Leave*" Indra commanded butler and he closed the door.

"I knew right away that man is Russian. Much of Europa style, huh?" I said as I looked around. "Russia, the biggest country and-" "And part of Asia and Europa. I know that even a kid will know that." I said. "To the topic." He said. "Is it about infinite Tsukuyomi?" I ask.

Flashback

"Nothing more?" Heard Izuna-san ask. "Unfortunately, I cannot find more info about infinite Tsukuyomi," Madara said. 'InfinteTsukuyomi? I heard that word, but, I cannot recall it...' I thought as I laid the box on the table.

End of flashback

"So Madara mentioned," Indra ask. "Yea and I want you to give up," I said. "Why?" He asks. I soon took my knife, I could read from Indra's face shock. I soon laid my knife on my neck. "What you doing?!" He asks. "Like in first life, I will kill myself just not give you information," I said.

"Y-y-you have memories of first life...?" He asks. "Yes, I did," I said. "Please, let us make a deal? I will not threaten you about your friend, just, lay your knife down..." He said as he walked out of his desk.

I soon cut my neck. "One more step to me, I will more," I said. Before I could more cut, he pushed me down and held the knife! In sharp place! The blood just rolled down next to me. "I will not make this if you ever will make this twice, I will follow after you." He said as he threw the knife.

Before I could say anything, he just held my mouth, with his bloody hand. I could feel the taste of his blood. "I will not make anything with others Jinchuriki until you'll become my girl..." He said with a devilish smirk.