Mafia's boss and CEO's girl

Naruko pov

"It was a nightmare....." I said. "Who you meet with?" Sasuke asks. "Indra Otsutsuki. I was shocked that he is Russian, but, he looked like Japanese." I said. "Indra? He is a big sponsor of one project that Madara making. So, I believe he is a good friend with the CEO." Sasuke said. "Do you him that much?" I ask. "I only meet him one time, because my mother owns a cafe. And I meet him there." Sasuke said.

"Is that so?" I said. "Yea, hm, good thing he is part of this company, maybe I will find something more about him." He said as he began to tap on the computer. "I wish you luck, I'll go now to the second nightmare...." I said as I walked out. "Something more, here. My contact information, call me when it will not be working time." He said as he gave a paper. "Will do," I said and left.

Madara office

Madara pov

"Say, how was yesterday?" I ask. "I want to keep it personal." She said. "That's no fun. I want to know what you two did." I said. "Just, talking. And besides, you made Indra's mafioso's to shot my cousin." She said. "Oh, he told you?" I ask, smirkingly. "Yea, he did." She said. "I see. Well, I guess I'll have fun if I'll have time with you." I said as I hugged her from behind, holding her waist. "Take. Your. Hand. Off. From. My. Waist!" She said as she moved away, making my hand let go. "Oh, your that kind of a-!" I stopped when I saw a few tears on her cheek.

I just walked to the door. "By the way, Indra wants you to meet you again," I said and left. As I closed the door, I heard something fall and her sobbing. 'I must have ignored what she been through the school....' I thought as I walked away.

Bar club

Indra pov

Indra pov

"What? Be gentle to her?" I ask. "Yea, just, be careful," Madara said. "Fine. After this meeting, I'll ask for more info." I said. "Alright." He said and hung up. I just walked and saw her. Sitting and being on her phone. "Something happened at work?" I ask as I sat. "Oh, I just don't want to talk." She said as she laid her phone in her purse. "I see. Some drink?" I ask. "I don't drink." She said.

"Alright..." I said. 'Will she, just make it, twice?' I thought.

Naruko pov

I just sat silent. I don't know what to say. 'Madara always makes my days horrible, and now, he made it way awful than others day.....' I thought as tears came from my eyes. "Hey! What's wrong?!" Indra-san ask as he sat up to me. "I-I..." I mumbled. "Let us go to a private room. It's a hotel too." He said.

Private room

"You're telling me, that, Madara, made a move, just holding you from behind?" Indra ask. "You don't understand, I was sexually harassed by a teacher at my first school. Then, was r***ed by a teacher from the second school. And, then, bullying at my third school. They made me go through my phobias." I said, while many tears in my eyes.

"I'm, I'm sorry. I didn't know." Indra said as he bend and held his hands on my shoulders. I just turned and waved my hand. "You did not, care of what I said...." I said.

"You know, you are my girl. And at the same time, I will not make you cry." He said as he held my chin. "You're not only my girl but CEO's girl too, right." He said.