Naruko Uzumaki

Madara pov

As I looked at blonde girl running away. I suddenly got more mmories from my past life.

"I will never let you do this! Because I am Naruko Uzumaki! And no one will change it!"

I walked soon to my company.

Uchiha company

Madara office

"So?" I ask. "Need some time Madara...." Obito said. "I need know one documents about blonde girl named 'Naruko Namikaze'." I said. "Naruko Namikaze?!" Obito ask with shock. "Yes, her." I said. Obito strangely were silent. "You know something if you are silent." I said. "If I'm silent doesn't mean I know something. Fine. I will get them." Obito said as he left the office. I just leaned on my chair. 'Was it an coincidence or just an mistake?' I thought.

Week later

Library

Naruko pov

"And done. You can go now." I said as I began to pack the books. "You know, when you said about boys. I began to lik you." Sasuke said.

"Not trusting. One of your friend is mabe hidding and waiting that I will say I have same feeling as you. I don't know abot really good." I said.

"I see...." Sasuke said, as he was like broken of rejection.

As I was walked to home at evening. As I wanted to go other side of road. The car all of sudden came from no where! I just stood of shock. But it stopped. 'Maybe she or he need some where, huh?' I thouhgt. As I wanted to go, someone held me from behind. I wanted to scream, but, person behind me covered my mouth.

And pushed me in the car. I looked around and saw size of the car. It's limousin. "Sit down." The man said. Long raven hair with working suit. I did what he said. While holding my briefcase. Soon limousin began to drive.

"You know, kidnapping the people is against the law." I said. "We didn't leted you be at trunk." Man said. "Are you an idiot? Not alwas letting target be in trunk to be kidnapped. You've really watched much american movies." I said as I looked at him as an idiot. "Eh, really? Heh, didn't knew...." He said. "Where you taking me?" I ask. "My brother want to meet you." He said. 'Who is his brother?' I thought as I looked away.

After 30 minutes, I nearly fell asleep, limousin stopped. "We can come out." He said.

As we came out. I saw an big building with fan symbol. Red and white color. "Come." The driver said.

After we were on elevator, and came to nine floor we came out. "Um, do your boss have angry issue?" I ask with worry. "Sometime. If what, just scream for help." Driver said. "Um, oh I nee-" "Just get in!" Man with ponytail shouted as he throwed me into his boss office. I stood up and took the briefcase. The door soon closed. "I see we again." An male voice behind me. I turned around to see the same man I bumbed after the tutor. "Just sit down on couch." He said. I walked carefully and sat the couch infront of him. "So, Naruko Uzumaki. Hae any clue why you are here?" He ask. 'Uzumaki'? "You maybe mistook me. I'm Namikaze, not Uzumaki." I said. "But here stands that you father is Namkaze and your mother formerly Uzumaki. I been used to call you 'Uzumaki', so for me you are 'Uzumaki'." He said. 'Why he want me to be here?' I thought. 'Can it be?' I thought. "Um, is it becaus I bumbed at you?" I ask. "Apologize again." He said, and a tic came on my face.

'Is this guy for real?!' I thought. He soon stood up. An shiver came up on me. And he came to sit beside me. "What are we so shocked?" He ask. "U-Um, nothing...." I said as I walked away a little bit. But he came to me closer. "Um, I don't like to sit beisde boys. Not being mean...." I said as I looked away.

He soon grabbed my face rouhgly. And made to see directly at him. "Is it because of bullying? On your dcuments standing it." That made me shocked. "This...this.. This is against the law! You can't get this information from someone!" I shouted. "And why?" He ask as he made his face come closer to me. "I-I can bite your damn hand....." I said. "Then do it." He said. He is unbelivable. I tried to bite his hand, but he kissed me! I leted my briefcase go and punching his shoulders. But held both hands. I soon felt tears from my eyes. 'Why, why.....' I thought.

"You always need to destroy. Tobirama Senju." Man said as he leted my lips go.