Four months later

Senju company

Naruko pov

"You what?!" Tobirama shouted as he slammed the table. "I had no choice. He was threatening me about my cousin......" I said. "A-and, if I didn't do that, I don't want to think about it...." I said as I laid my hand on my mouth while my tears came out of my eyes. " *Sigh* That's true. Sorry too for slamming the table." Tobirama said. "But what was written on the contract?" Tobirama ask. "Written that after the graduation I will work on the company as Madara Secretary," I said. "Nothing about how long?" Tobirama ask. "No...." I said.

"This, idiot," Tobirama said as he facepalmed. 'Yup, something we can agree...' I thought.

Uzumaki Namikaze cousins apartment

'So, lonely. I wouldn't mind if I go to school, but-' I was in deep thought when the doorbell ringed. I walked close to the door. I opened it, and there was Ino. "Hi. I asked Iruka about where you live, so I came to give you some gifts. I wish your cousin will wake up soon." Ino said as I took the gift. "Thanks," I said. "Ah! By the way, someone too will come. So don't relax too much." Ino warned. "Thanks for the warning, "I said as I walked away and I close the door.

I walked to the couch and open the gift. And there was a pretty umbrella.

 And there was a pretty umbrella

'Thanks, Ino...' I thought. Soon heard my phone buzzing. "Yes?" I ask as I picked the call. "Hello, this is the hospital." Doctor said. "Oh, what is it?" I ask. "Well, treatment. You cousin woke up." He said. I was shocked. 'That fast....?'

Hospital

I walked into the room where my cousin is holding Ino's present. It was raining. And there he is. Sitting on the hospital bed and reading a school book. "Oh. Hi, my sweet cousin." "Nagato-ni....." I mumble.

"I don't know how that happens. The snipper was maybe one of the roofs, but about which one, I don't know." Nagato-ni said. "I see...." I said. "But why are you not at school?" He asks. "Because of what happened to you, I got permission to have three days off," I explained. "I see. Sorry to make you go through it because of me." He said. "Don't say that. Let us just forget. What important is you are alive." I said. "I think we can agree with this." He said.

Four months later

A month later after the graduation

Madara office

"You've got to be kidding me!" I shouted at the idiot. "What? Nothing is wrong with that working clothes." He said. "Are you nuts?! This out of the question!" I shouted. "I hate this kind of clothes!" I said.

I swear to God, he is blushing! "From tomorrow, I will have different office clothes!" I said

I swear to God, he is blushing! "From tomorrow, I will have different office clothes!" I said. "Aw, that means I will no longer see that clothes again?" He asks. 'I swear to God that I will punch his face!'