Turtoring on weekends

Tobirama pov

"Naruko?! That blond haired girl with two ponytails?!" I ask with shock. "Yes, her. I can give her information." Anonymous said. Soon printer began to work, and from there came a paper. I took it and saw girl with blond hair with two ponytails, and has a little bit red hair. "Warn her and watch over that she will not meet Madara Uchiha." Anonymous said. "I will do." I said. Then anonymous hung up. I looked good at the document, then saw her phone number. 'I guess I can call her, later....' I thought.

Naruko pov

"Turtoring me on weekends..." Sasuke said. "Not like I wanted it." I said. "Say, why you didn't had the uniform two days ago?" Sasuke ask. "Three days ago, sombody laid a bowl with water that uniform got wet. And myself. So that's why." I said. "I see." Sasuke said. "I will understand that you will not answer this question, but why you hided from your brother two days ago?" I ask. He were silent. "You don't need to answer if you don't." I said.

"See you on monday." I said. "Not tomorrow?" Sasuke ask. "I think you need day off." I said. "Alright, see you." Sasuke said before he walked away. I walked throught some people who has work or just walked around. I soon got an phone call. I took it and picked the call. "Yes?" I said. "Naruko Namikaze right?" Anonymous ask. "Yes? Who are you?" I ask. "I can't say that, I want to warn you that be carefull. And watch out to not meet Madara Uchiha." Person said. "Why?" I ask. "I can't say it. Just be carefull." Anonymous said before he hung up. 'Why would I not meet Madara Uchiha?' I thought. I soon bumbed at someone. I looked up and saw an tall man with long black hair. "S-s-sorry! I have to go!" I said and walked away from that person.