Nine-tailed beast

Indra pov

'How?!' I thought as I slammed the table. Again my Mafiosos were killed. Now in Gaara's apartment. First was in Uchiha cafe, then in Uzumaki apartment, and now in Gaara apartment! 'These Jinchuriki just making me crazy....' I thought. "Господин Индра. (Mister Indra.)" Heard someone calling me from another side of the door. "Что? (What?)" I ask annoyedly. "It's Madara." They said. "Let him in....." I said.

"First time hearing you speaking in Russian after a long time," Madara said as he walked into my office. " *Sigh* What do you expect to talk with half of my mafiosos," I said. "Yea yea. Got information?" He asks. "About Jinchuriki's killed some of my mafiosos, yes...." I said, sitting back in my chair. "Came not the right time..." He said.

"Say, about Uzumaki, what was your first thought when you saw her for the first time?" I ask. "An ordinary high schooler. With blondes hair, and a little bit of red hair." He said. "But after that incident, when she cried, she is fragile." He said. "I see, but, how will we get nine-tailed beast?" I ask.

Naruko pov

"What is it?" Indra ask. I just looked at my reflection in the mirror. "The talk we had another day," I said. "And?" He asks. "I agree...." I said. "That's good to hear. Will send you the address." He said and hung up. I continue to look at my reflection. Soon eyes turned red. I was not expected that, but, strangely, I was calm?

"You just easily agree to that?" Reflection asks. "Question who are you?" I ask. Soon it changed to the giant fox. "Nothing has changed, or, only you have red hair." It said. "Who are you?" I ask. "Kurama." He said. At some point, I did knew this name, but, couldn't recall it. "Seem's like you struggle to get memories." Kurama said.

"You are, as my host?" I ask. "Indeed, but, you are my jinchuriki." He said. "You got a paper from Uchiha, to go to the temple, right?" He asks. "I did, but, I kind of felt suspicious. So I dro the idea to go there..." I said.

"You better not go. Black market." He said. I was shocked. "But, I'm happy to see you again kit." He said and disappeared. I soon got a headache, and, I lost consciousness. In bathroom.