Formerly Russian Mafioso

Naruko pov

I just lay on my bed, thinking about one thing. My childhood friend is being a target of the Russian Mafia. And I need to go to Indra's place just to keep Gaara safe, this is stupid.

"Naruko-chan? Should you not go to work?" Heard Yahiko calling me. "No, I don't feel good. I will send a message to my boss that I don't feel well." I said as I sat up. "Alright, we'll help around then." He said as he closed the door.

After that incident Mafia in our house, Akatsuki stayed at our house. Keep me safe, helping my cousin and such things. I just took the phone.

Madara pov

"Gaara?" I ask. "Yea, he is Jinchuriki of the one-tailed beast," Indra said. "Person that is close to the Uzumaki, huh?" I ask. "I was surprised too. But, I think there is more Jinchuriki besides her." He said. "Maybe, hm, her mother. No, we already made a contract. And I kept the promise I will not threaten her about her family." I said.

"You will not threaten her, we can talk with someone," Indra said.

Senju place

"What? Nephew or niece?" My friend asks. "Yea wanted to know if you have one," I said. "Are you stupid...?" Indra whisper. "I only have a niece. From my wife's side." He said. "Is that so? I'm interested." I said. "Well, her name is Naruko Namikaze." He said.

"Nothing happen?" I ask. "No, she is a sweet girl. And I told her about you, a little." He said. 'Is that so?' I thought. "Can you say something Hashirama?" Indra ask. "About what?"

"About, nine-tailed beast jinchuriki?" Indra ask. "This is out the question." He said. "Oh really?" Indra said. "Only thing I can say, Mito is no longer the Jinchuriki." I was shocked.

Evening

Gaara pov

I was reading a book in my apartment when I heard the doorbell rang. "Гаара, не открывай дверь. (Gaara, do not open the door)" I just sighed. "Ладно, разбирайся сам. (Fine, deal it yourself)." I said and let Han, my bodyguard, take my gun and go to the door. "We are here for Gaara-san," Mafioso said. "Sure, come. And say bye." After that, Han killed them.

"As one of formerly Mafioso, you made yourself to keep me safe," I said as I turned around. "Indra went too far," Han said as he walked. "Yep..." I said. "By the way, do you know a girl named 'Naruko Namikaze'?" Han ask as he washed his hands.

"That's my childhood friend," I said. "But you know why she doesn't have any memories of a past life?" He asks.

"She saved the whole world, by killing herself."