False Names to Mafioso's

Naruko pov

"Strangely to see you just sweater, without a jacket," Madara said. I just looked at him angrily. "Some reason, and do you how hot is it?" I ask, still angry.

"Angry?" He asks. I walked up to him and splashed water at him. He just looked shocked. "Madara Uchiha, the ghost of Uchiha Clan," I said. "Y-you have memories..." He said. "I have, and, you have no right to scare me," I said as I showed m red eyes.

"I'm leaving," I said as I walked out of the room.

After that day in Indra's place, I become that cold. Well, I somehow escaped.

After Indra's blood on my lips, I just couldn't stand it. 'I will be ready to kill Russian Mafioso's...' I thought as I continue walking. As I was about to leave, someone held my shoulder. I turned my head, to see Yua. "Will you come to the temple?" She asks. "No," I answered shortly.

"Why?" She asks. "I don't have plans to be sold," I said. Yua just looked shocked, and soon enough she slapped me. "Who told you that?!" She asks. I just walked close to whisper and pressed the gun on her stomach.

"I will kill every Russian mafioso Yua, same with you, Yua Uchiha. Or the right to say, Catherine Romanov." I said. I fastly took the gun and laid it on my purse, just no one else would see.

I found out Yua is Catherine Romanov, by Sasuke. As this place is full of Russian Mafiosos, these Mafia members need to have their fake names and have false passports, with false information.

'Seem's like there are many innocent people from the Uchiha clan....' I thought.