'Gaara....'

Naruko pov

"What?" Sasuke asks. "Yea, they appeared in my house...." I said.

I told him the whole story about the Russian Mafia coming to my and Nagato's house.

"Hm, seems like Indra don't give up," Sasuke said. "Oh, yea. I have memories of my past life." He said. "Because of me?" I ask.

"No, because of one worker in my mother's cafe. She came five years ago. She annoyed me with the nickname she named me." He said.

"And, right that time you had two days off, I found out Yugito, the woman I am talking about is Jinchuriki and formerly Russian Mafioso." I was shocked.

"She is formerly Mafioso?" I ask with shock. "Yea, but, I can trust her. We can get some information about the Russian Mafia." He said.

"Sasuke Uchiha." Heard from dictaphone. Sasuke just pressed the button. "What is it Madara-san?" He asks.

"Something with Naruko. Indra wants to meet her. Send this message to her." Madara said. "Will do." He said as he hung the dictaphone. "Again..." I said. "I can say you are annoyed by going to him.." Sasuke said. "Yea...." I said.

Bar club

"So, I heard from my Mafioso that two of Mafioso's was killed in your apartment

"So, I heard from my Mafioso that two of Mafioso's was killed in your apartment. Where did you get that weapon?" Indra ask. "I did not do that," I said. "Wanna go again to the Hotel room?" He asks with a smirk.

"And then, your lips to blood?" I smirked, making him remember. "Sly girl...." He said. "Stupid man," I said as I leaned.

"And I heard the formerly mafioso has killed one of your mafioso. By Madara talking with you." I said.

"Ah, so you heard that? Well, let us make a deal. I will not do anything with your family if you come with me." He said.

"Is this a threat?" I ask, with a slight smirk. "Oh, what will happen if I ask my mafioso's to get Gaara?" I looked at him shocked.

"Here, my contact info. I will give a week." He said and left. 'Gaara....'