Visit at hospital

Naruko pov

"I see...." I said as I laid the photo back. "He sometimes's mean to me with a joke. But very good friend." Uncle said as he came closer to me. "I see. He must be a very important friend." I said. "Yea, he is," Uncle said. 'I don't think I will say about I was in Madara's company...' I thought.

Car

"You are close with Mito," Tobirama said. "Well, she was always with me when my mom was in a coma," I said as I looked at the window. "I see," Tobirama said. Soon my phone was jangled by my favourite anime music, My hero academia. "Anime freak." He said. "Be glad you are driving. Otherwise, I just punched you." I said before picking up the call. "What is it Nagato-ni?" I ask. "Um, Naruko-chan. This is Yahiko." Yahiko said. "Why are you calling from my cousin phone?" I ask as Tobirama stopped his car. "Um, we are in hospital. Because your cousin was from nowhere been shot by someone." That made me shocked.

Hospital

"Doctors said that he will live, but don't when he will wake up," Konan said trying to calm me down. I just looked worried as I watched my unconscious cousin while on his face has a ventilator the machine. And triple top's pipe was going near to Nagato's stomach.

A hand soon wrapped me to my shoulder. I looked up to see Tobirama. "I maybe don't know him. But he must be important to you if you worry about him." Tobirama said. "He took care of me after that incident..." I said. I soon heard my phone anime music. "I coming soon, sorry....." I said as I walked away.

Out of hospital

"Hello?" I said as I picked up. "You don't need a phone when a person is in front of you." That made me shocked. I turned my head to see the same man in the company holding his phone in his ear. He hung up the call. " *Sigh* What the heck do you need?" I ask as I laid my phone in my purse. "Meet you of course," Madara said as he walked up to me. I just walked one step away. "Listen, I don't want to deal with you. Just, don't come to me." I said. "Hn, how about I help your cousin with treatment?" Madara said. I just was silent. "What will it cost it?" I ask. "You will graduate in march? After three months?" Madara ask. "Yea...?" I ask. "Heh, well, see you then. Meet me tomorrow in front of my company." Madara said as he walked to his car.