Beside Indra

Naruko pov

"I, am not anyone girl!" I said. "Heh? Did you forget what I said yesterday? 'You're not my prey, you are my girl. Who I will love, every time, you come here.' That's what I said." He said as he held my back and my hair. I just looked at him, angrily. "By the way, Madara has mentioned that you will have two days off." I was shocked.

Office

Madara pov

"Two days off to Uzumaki?" My bother ask. "Yea, it'll be my apology..." I said. "Did you, by any chance, hit her?" Izuna ask. "No, I did not. Just, don't ask. Please." I said.

"Ok, but you tell me what you did to her," Izuna said and left. I leaned my back towards my chair.

Hacker office

Sasuke pov

'Ugh, it's now 5th tea, I don't want to drink now third coffee for sake of my health. Well, need check more about Indra....' I thought as I laid my cup of tea and began to research. I soon saw a folder named 'Jinchuriki'. 'Are they still exist?' I thought as I clicked the folder.

And saw document of the plan. Mostly to get Jinchuriki and get information about infinite Tsukuyomi. 'Yea, as this is my second life, I remember only jinchuriki knows about infinite Tsukuyomi.' I thought.

I soon looked deeply, there I saw a familiar woman. 'Wait, I need quickly go to that cafe!' I thought as I stood up and took my jacket.

Cafe Uchiha

Unknown pov

"Sory if I need to leave you all alone," Mikoto-san said. "Don't worry. I will be perfectly fine. I will close after I'll leave." I said. "Well, have a good day." "You too," I said as she left. I was doing some things with products when the bell rang. I looked up and here was the son of Mikoto-san. "Oh my, isn't this son of the owner?" I ask, jokingly.

"Yugito-san, I need to talk with you!" He said, while panting. "Sure. What about?" I ask as I looked at my nails. "About you being Jinchuriki!" I was shocked. "I don't know what are you talking about," I said as I walked away. "No, listen to me! Please! There is someone who is after you, for infinite Tsukuyomi information!" He said. 'Indra....' I thought as I took the cakes from the oven. "I don't know what are you talking about," I said.

"Listen to me! I know someone else besides Indra who is after you!" That made me shocked.