Being close

Madara pov

"Uh, I just walked away...." Shisui said as he walked away. "I'm working." Itachi said as he too walked away. "Um, I'm searching the documents." "Yea, I'm helpig to find them. " Kagami and Obito said. "Oh, what a hard working people you are. Alright, continue like that." I said as I walked to my office.

Library

Sasuke pov

'Great, and I'm here. With this girl...' I thought as I looked at blonde girl with a little bit red hair. "Did yo dyed your hair?" I ask. "Hm? No, I was born like that." She said as she held her red hair. "Ok...." I said.

After 15 minte's later of that girl tutoring, I realized that blonde girl didn't tried to ask me on a date. "Why you don't do anything?" I ask with shock. "I'm doing right now. I'm lecturing you." She said 'Is she like innocent bean or something....?' I thought. "I mean, asking me on a date...." I said. "Why would I? I don't trust you boys. You think girls are toys to play with them." She said. 'So that's what she thinks about us boys...' I thought. "Oh Sasuke. What are you dong here?" Shisui ask. "S-Shisui?! What the **** you doing here?!" I ask. "I came here to get an book, and here I see. It's now evning." He said. "We can continue tomorrow." Girl said. "Who are you lady? My name is Shisui Uchiha." He said. "Naruko. Naruko Namikaze." She said. "I see. Nice to meet you." He said.

Senju company

Tobirama pov

Just working with documents before the call of my phone. 'Fine..' I thought as I took the phone. "Yes?" I said. "Is this Tobirama Senju?" Voice from my phone asked."May I ask who is this?" I ask. "Question on question? No, just call me anonymous." Person said. "What do you want?" I ask. "It's about Madara Uchiha. He searching the key to get his memories of past life." Anonymous said. "And who is his key?" I ask. "Naruko Namikaze. What you know her as Naruko Uzumaki." That made me shocked.