Back to russian misery

Naruko pov

"Where we are going?" Gaara asks as I and Yugito follow Han. "We are here. Hey guys." Han said and greeted someone. As for me, Yugito, and Gaara came in we saw others Jinchuriki. "Oh my, we meet again," Fuu said.

"And names didn't change," I said as I said on a chair. "How rude! " Fuu said. "Well, I'm the genius to have a house here! With others Jinchuriki, to be safe from Mafia." Roshi said as he laid down. "How long we lived in Japan, we never knew Mafia never search here," Gaara said.

"It's normal with them. But, Naruko. I remember you had all blonde hair, without red hair." Killer Bee said. "Um, this life, I'm born like this," I said. "I see," He said.

" *Sigh in relief* After many years, of living in Norway, I'm finally can sigh in relief. I'm home, where I 1006 years were born." Yagura said, I just smiled.

One week later

Madara pov

"New secretary?" My ad asks. "Yes, father...." I said. Not only my father in my office, but Hashirama's and Tobirama's father here too. "Interesting what Indra is thinking. I always had bad feelings about that rat." Butsuma said. Soon came Naruko. 'After that day she threw water on me and showed her red eyes, I'm not comfortable with her in the same room....' I thought.

"May I know if I'm disturbing?" She asks. "Naruko? I thought you worked for another company." My brother just showed sign language by waving his hand on his neck to shut up. "Um, yeah, I was, interested in this company, that, I became a secretary..." Me and Izuna sigh in relief.

"Oh, I see," Hashirama said. 'Please don't mention more, Hashirama will be furious if he knows what happened right at our first meet!' I thought with fear.

"Madara! Will you answer me or not?!" Damn it! Indra not now! "I-Indra, I have a meeting with my father and-" "Listen here you Russian rat!" Father interrupted me! "Oh, last minute! *Nervous laugh* Sorry Madara, I have much work..." He hung up.

"We didn't end the conversation!" My father shouted. "Later with that Russian rat, who is this young lady Hashirama?" Butsuma ask.

"Well, um, how to say...." Hashirama said. "To cut short, Naruko is our niece," Tobiarama said. 'Shock...' I thought. "Niece? I thought both of your youngers, died?" My dad asks.

"Um, sorry to disturb, but, I'm niece to Hashirama's wife. *Nervous laugh* Just y'all not be confused." Uzumaki said.

My brother just dragged me. "You knew about that??" My brother whispered. "Right when we made a contract," I whisper back.

"So y'all saying, I have a grandniece, by your wife's side?" Butsuma ask. "Well, yea," Tobirama said. "If you are Madara's secretary, then where were you all this week?" My father asks. "Um, well, she...." I tried to make an excuse.

"Oh, I asked for a week off. I have a little problem with mental health, something with school problems when I was young. And, after two days, I went to pay a visit to my aunt and, I kind of wanted my uncle, Tobirama teach me how to shoot a gun." I was impressed that she made that excuse.

"Really? Oh alright." My father said. "It's the first time you calling me uncle," Tobirama said. Uzumaki soon laid her hand on Tobirama's shoulder. "I can easily, break, your, shoulder!" She said as she was squeezed his shoulder! "Understandable!" He shouted as she let him go.
"Such girl, and, she is your grandniece." My father said. "And I'm proud! Hold on, why you both didn't confirm that?!" Butsuma shouted.

I just gave m brother a paper and showed my eyes to give it to Uzumaki, he soon came to her and gave her. She just rode it and squeezed the paper.

Indra plae

I just read the messages that Madara gave me. 'Tajima nearly made me talk to him, he has a scary aura...' I thought.

Tajima Uchiha, as the previous CEO of the company. He wasn't happy about me being the Mafia boss. Worst of all, Russian. Russia and Japan have problems with each other. All because of Kuril islands. These islands are legally a part of Russia.

As I continued reading the messages. Butler let Naruko in. "We meet again. This time you will not escape." I said. "And I understood very well." She said. "Well, how about you'll sit?" I said as I made space. "I will not sit on your lap." She said. "Mhm, come on. Worst of all, I can again make my Mafioso get Gaara." I said with a smirk. She soon walked up to me, I didn't hesitate just grab her and take her on my lap.

"So, Madara told you?" I ask. She soon smirked. "Ты думаешь ты единственный который есть русский? *You think you are the only one who is Russian?* " I was shocked. "You are....." I stutter. "Нехорошо разговаривать с дамой, которая говорит с тобой на одном языке, на японском. *It's not nice to talk with a lady who can speak the same language as you, in Japanese* " She said.

She soon held her hands around my neck. "I'm multinational. That's means, I'm Russian and Japanese." I was two times shocked. "So, you have Russian roots from Russia.....?" I ask. "Of course I have. My father from Russia. I thought Madara told you that, because he had the information about me."

'Madara!' I thought.