The Eight of Diamonds

Comenzar desde el principio

" Yes"

" How!" He yelled then sigh " how? Hum bade hai humara haq hai Madhavgarh pe"

" What did Rajmata say?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

" I'll tell you on one condition"

Hum Yuvraj hai or hume koi aadesh nahi de sakta" he snarled coming forward but I held my ground staring up at him.

I know I'm playing with fire because he is looking like he'll burn everything that comes in front of him but I want to know.

" Rajgarh ki Rajkumari hi kyu? Tum kya chupa rahe hai? Sabko Rajgarh se kya problem hai?"

" I don't have time for your bullshit questions, tell me what Rajmata said" he glare down at me as I stare at his dark eyes.

We are standing too close my bosom is brushing his chest and I take a breath which is somehow turned faster along with my heartbeat.

Maybe because of fear.

I fisted my lehenga but didn't back down and continue starring at him. He understands that I won't tell him without his answer so he sighs and said.

" Madhavgarh and Rajgarh has rivalry"

My eyes widened as I registered it. Madhavgarh and Rajgarh have a rivalry that's why everyone has a problem because of me.

" That's why Maharani don't want me to become Maharani so he suggests about Nilay's coronation"

" What!" A sudden voice made me come out of my thoughts and I look at him.

" Maharani suggest Nilay's coronation because she doesn't want you to become Maharani" he confirmed it, I nodded.

" Damnit "

" And what did Rajmata say?"

" You dragged me away from there before I can listen to what she said" and his expression again turned hard.

" You lied to me"

" Don't look at me like that all fault is yours"

" That's why I'm thinking of making my mistake correct" he forward his hand and I knitted my eyebrows" Na Rajgarh ki Rajkumari rahegi or na koi pareshani " I grasped his hand before it can touch me and stood away from him.

"Didn't anyone tell you in childhood that lying is bad you have to tell many lies to hide one lie"

He ignored me and sat on the couch parting his thick thighs, throwing his head to the closing his eyes.

" Rehan"

" Shut up I'm thinking"

I sat on the other couch which is placed beside it. I look at his black hair styled well, his eyes which is closed now than his straight nose and dark pink lips. The sharp jawline and the slight stubble on it.

Then my gaze went down on his neck where his adam apple his highlighted because of the position. Arms spread over the couch, the sleeves of his grey suit are pulled up around the elbows. The slight hair on his arm and the rolex which he's wearing on his wrist.

My gaze turned back to the collar of his black shirt which he is wearing underneath. Two-three buttons are open on his shirt giving the perfect view of his chiselled chest.

My gaze went down towards his stomach do he have abs? Don't know then his brown colour belt and......went down Swadheenta yeah the ankle-length trousers and shoes that's it now look somewhere else.

" Ma talked to you nicely when that vase incident happened" I heard his voice and look up to find him staring at me, I nodded.

" Good, I have a plan" I listen which all attention.