Anniversary Special (Post Finale)

Ohm's POV:

"Excited?" Aim asked as she placed the balloons properly on the stand.

"Very... This is so much better than I had envisioned." I said giving her a side hug.

"Of course. This is his studio dear. The opening is supposed to be grand."

"Yeah but then it's not the first one. Just the bigger one." I smiled at her and took out my phone to check for any messages.

"No message from Non yet?" Aim asked looking at me pout.

"No, I wonder where he went. This is his dream studio for which he has worked hard for more than four years." I said worried.

"Don't worry. He must be getting ready."

"He wasn't home this morning Aim. I don't know where he has gone. I can't contact him."

"You have started overthinking. So many years down the marriage and you have already grown old." She patted my shoulder."

"Oh please. Old my ass. I am just worried. Look at yourself first. Don't you need to find a boyfriend before your hair grow white?" I grimaced.

"Huh, I still look 16." He stuck out her tongue to tease me. "By the way, have you got the gift you had ordered?" Aim asked now while hanging streamers across the wall.

"I have it with me." I smiled at her.

"Show me.... Now!" she said and I shook my head. "Nope, It's not for anyone else to see. It's ours only." I told her and she pouted. "Stop pouting already. You will see it soon. Let's just finish this quickly. It's almost time. I want everything to be ready before Nanon arrives."

We decorated the whole studio and it almost took us more than 2 hours to finish doing so. I then placed all of Nanon's best clicks framed properly across the studio. This was my gift for him. There were the ones which I like the most, a few were Nanon's favorites, few were his parents and Chimon's choices. There was one in particular that Jimmy liked. Also, there was a beach picture too that had shadows of me, Aim's, Niran's and Drake's marking our bond. That one was our favorite too.

And then there was one that had the silhouettes of me and Nanon kissing near a sunset. A pure love picture from our third year anniversary. That wasn't Nanon's click as such. But it was his camera that did the trick. While placing every frame I was thinking about his reaction when he would see this.

His family, Aim and Niran were all waiting for Nanon to arrive before opening the studio gates. In last five years Nanon has become a renowned photographer. He works with major magazines and TV studios. But one thing he has continued doing is that he doesn't work for anyone. He freelances. He is his own brand. And people line up for his appointments.

As for me, Pawat Manufacturing along with NPP Constructions is now amongst the world's leading manufacturing and construction business merger. Niran and I are leading it just fine with the proper sync needed between the two. Aim has been working with both as she cannot commit to anyone.

Drake is by my side as always, but now as the MD of the Pawat Manufacturing. With me being the Chairman, I needed someone to lead the business while I handle the overall growth. And there cannot be anyone more trustworthy that Drake. And to top his happiness, he is also a father now of a 2-year-old cutest kid in the world.

Chimon is helping his dad in his farm business. So his father happy and is partly retired now. He just assists Chimon whenever needed. Chimon is also busy dating Waan whom he has been pursuing for last 3 years. Well, I did give him a few tips here and there because his brother was a complete idiot when it came to girls.