Chapter 4 -Flashback - Las Vegas - Last Part

Nanon's POV:

I am feeling light headed. Everything feels dizzy. But I am liking it. I am feeling so happy. I haven't felt like this in a while. And I am dancing. I feel like I want to dance forever. And I am seeing angels everywhere. The most handsome angel is in front of me right now. He is smiling at me. Extending his hand towards me. There is no reason for me not to take it.

"Hi Angel!" I greeted him.

"You are an angel. I am Ohm."

"I am not an angel. I am Nanon."

"Nanon... Non..." he whispered near my ears and it felt electric. Something in my body felt warm and I tugged at him.

"Careful" he said and held me. "Let's go sit somehere, you will fall otherwise."

I walked with the angel named Ohm to wherever he was taking me. And once we sat there I kept my head on his shoulder and looked up at his face. He smiled looking at me. The most charming smile that I have ever seen in my life. Better than RIth, better than any model I shot till date. How is it possible for someone to be this handsome? Ohm, what a beautiful name too.

I caressed his face once. "You are too good to be true."

"I feel the same way." he replied closing his eyes and nudging his nose in my palm.

"Me? How? I am only basic!" I pouted taking my hand back and holding his hand in my lap.

"You have to cutest dimples I have ever seen. You are the cutest guy I have ever seen. Forget about guys, you are cutest amongst all the living beings."

"Pfft..." I laughed. "You are exaggerating."

"No I am not. Believe me. You are beautiful." he said holding my face in his palms. The way he said, I believed it. In that instant I felt beautiful. And he made me feel that way. Then he leaned closer. I felt like he was about to kiss me. So I closed my eyes to allow him to do the same.

Ohm's POV:

I think Tay mistook the drinks I has spiked and we both by mistake consumed it. My head is throbbing with pain but my eyes are stuck on him. Nanon. He told me his name clearly now. I don't know how he ended up in my embrace, but I am holding him right now. And he is looking at me with a slight smile. How can someone be so beautiful? And he thinks I am exaggerating. How ignorant. He doesn't know what all he is making me feel right now. I can't help but hold his face.

"No I am not. Believe me. You are beautiful." I feel like I want to kiss him. Can I? Will he disappear like in those fairy tales? Whatever, I can't resist. I carefully caressed his cheekbones and leaned forward. He slowly closed his eyes as if allowing me to get closer. Allowing me to kiss him. And my inner animal is going wild right now.

"Excuse me?" A semi bald guy interrupted my life's best moment and looked at us amused.

"Ughh... What do you want?" I asked while Nanon tried to shrug away my hand. But we both are too dizzy to make much moves. We sloppily hold each other's hand and look at the intruder.

"Club room number 20. Where is it?" he asked.

We smiled at each other and replied. "That's our venue."

"Your venue? Oh you are those guys who need to sign?" he asked us.

"Yes, we are here to sign." Nanon replied. "Give me the paper and pen."

"Wait a minute Mr. You need to give me your id proofs and where are the other two guys?"

"Can't we sign first?" I asked agitated. Please get this over with, I want to spend time with my angel Nanon.

"Give me your passports and visas. And get the other guys here. I will fill up the forms and certificates till then. I even need to crosscheck the contract that was discussed."

"You need passports and visas too? Ok. Here is mine." Nanon took his docs out of his pockets. I took it from him. "Here take this. Let's go Non. We will call our friends." I held his hand and we wobbled into the club room again.

"Tay, the registrar is here." I asked Tay who was no different than us. New was holding him now but he too was semi dizzy.

"Yeah let's go. Looking at our states, I guess it's better to get this over with." New said holding Tay and helping him walk.

"Come baby, I will take you back to where we were." I pulled Nanon's hand again and he tugged at me like a baby.

"I want to sleep." He mumbled.

"Just sign a few papers and we are done honey. Let's go." I assured him and we reached the registrar.

He made us sign a few documents and then finally he asked Tay and New to sign too.

He crosschecked all the documents and said that he will courier the marriage certificate and contract copies soon.

Tay and New bid us good bye and without caring about the other guests went back to their room. They deserve to celebrate their honeymoon anyway.

"Angel Ohm!" My baby Nanon tugged at my arm which he was clinging to.

"Yes dear?"

"Why did he congratulate you and me?"

"Maybe because we did a good job being witnesses."

We laughed too hard and gave each other fist bumps. And then suddenly my head felt heavy and last thing I remember is collapsing in hotel lobby.