Chapter 7 - Rules For Coexisting

Nanon's POV:

"Hahahahahaha" Chimon was laughing so hard that he had tears in his eyes.

"It isn't that funny alright?" I said pissed.

"It isn't? hahahahaha... Let Jimmy come back. I am sure when he will read this, he will laugh too." He said still unable to control his laughter. He was holding the list of rules Ohm and I had set for coexisting together.

How else can two people who are strangers can live together? There have to be some base rules. After we made the deal, we decided to write rules pertaining to each of us. These are what we both need to follow mutually. Chimon may find it funny but for me it was a must.

Our blurry memory together is scary enough for me to try and stay away from him as much as possible. God knows why I was clinging to him that way then.

"Leave it. Give me the paper back." I tried to take the paper back from him.

"Wait... Ah! My stomach hurts. Phew!" He took some time in recovering from his laughter riot before he spoke again. "You went there to nullify a contract, but instead you created another one on top of that, and to top it all, you got it legally stamped. I really feel you are tying yourself to this guy for eternity in every way possible."

"What are you talking about? Stop watching those stupid dramas already. Only an idiot like you can think that way. This is for making my life easier with him. Can you imagine living with an unknown person? I am getting chills here."

Chimon kept grinning at me while shaking his head in disbelief.

Jimmy entered the room and Chimon jumped from my side taking the paper to him like a puppy who found a new toy.

"Hey Jimmy, check this out!" he exclaimed.

"What is this? Another contract?" he looked at me with doubtful expressions.

"They are 'Rules for Coexisting'" Chimon said laughing again.

I looked at Jimmy who was read through a few lines of it and was about to burst out laughing but controled his expressions looking at my face.

"Ahem... Non are you really going to do this?" He came and sat beside me and asked genuinely. If there is someone who is always actually worried about me then it is Jimmy. He is always taking care of my feelings. On the other hand, Chimon always makes me laugh. He lightens the mood around here. I don't know how I am going to survive for few months without these two.

"I don't have another choice."

"I see, but what do you know about him apart from what Internet says? It's like staying with a complete stranger."

"I don't have any interest in getting to know him anyway. It's like I am in a hostel with a roommate I don't like."

"Liar!" Chimon intervened.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You were saying he is handsome in your sleep yesterday."

"Really?!?" Jimmy asked amused.

"Bullshit!" I said and they both laughed again. I know he is handsome. The most handsome guy I have ever met. But I know for sure that he and I are not meant to be together. I can't let my guard down with him. I get this feeling that his charms can lure anyone to a deathtrap. And I am certain about the fact that the next six months are going to be the most difficult period of my life.

Ohm's POV:

"Rule Number 1: We will not trespass each other's territory. Hahahaha. Is this a political contract?" Drake asked while lying on the bed reading the stupid rule list Nanon made me sign.