Chapter 20 - Unlikely Partnership

😮😮🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

😮😮🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Thank you so much guys!!!

I am over the moon with the response I am receiving for Coincidental Husbands.

This is all so motivating and overwhelming.

Lots of hugs and kisses to all of you 🤗😘

So grateful. 🙏🙏

====================================================================

Ohm's POV:

3 days back.

"Aim, I can't believe that you betrayed me in front of my father." I snapped at her. We were in an aircraft and I was stuck from all the ends at more than 40,000 ft. above the ground. I don't know how Nanon is feeling at this hour. But I am terrified. While I am being escorted to New York by my father's men on the very same night when my wedding became a national news, his life must be a mess from all sides. Until I recovered from the shock, my phone went missing, the internet at home was cut off, there were guards outside the house who kidnapped and tied me in my own car to get me to the airport. And they are taking me away in my own private jet. My own dad is behaving like a mafia with me.

But what shocked me the most was Aim agreeing with him. She is even looking after me to make sure I am being escorted properly.

"Aim! I am talking to you."

"Shut up! Will you?" She snapped.

"Answer me."

She got up and untied my hands. And then she smacked my head.

"Idiot! Were you trying to mess with Uncle Manop?"

"Are you seriously taking his side?"

"You cannot win from him. Not like this."

"Then what are you saying? Me flying to New York will solve this? And what about Nanon?"

"If you stay back and revolt, he will make Nanon and his family suffer. We have to find a way out. And this jet is not going to New York."

"Where are we going then?"

"Chiang Mai"

"Huh? I don't understand." I asked confused.

"You will, once we reach there. Meanwhile draft a one-line message for Nanon."

"What?"

"Like a code to let him know you will do something soon. Do you want to give him a message or not?"

"Yes, of course. Yes, I want to!"

"Then draft a one-line message such that only he can understand. And it should be such that will not make him react in a way that your father and his men can detect otherwise."