Chapter 13 - I Thought You Belonged With Me

Nanon's POV:

Sarai, my colleague and the interviewer was sitting in front of Ohm and he was as always dressed elegantly in his best attire, looking fine as always. I was setting up my camera and the makeup artist was giving some touch ups to Ohm before we begin with the interview shoot.

"Hey." A sweet voice came from behind and someone taped my shoulder. I turned around to find the girl named Aim whom I had first met when I came to this office. Not only that, I have seen her photo with Ohm near his bed too. There were two guys and one girl including Ohm and Aim in there and they were dressed in party wears holding name tags, 'The Pawats'. So I am assuming they are either siblings or cousins.

"Hi" I greeted with a smile.

"Hi, my name is Aim. I am his cousin." My assumption was correct.

"Yes, we met the last time. Sorry we did not meet in better circumstances."

"It's ok. I hope the circumstances are better now?" She asked smiling. I simply nodded.

"You must be working here too right?"

"Yes, I am the Finance VP, oh and also a legal advisor." She said and then leaned closer a bit and whispered. "Will tell you a secret though. I don't get paid enough. Disadvantage of working in a family business." She said pouting and I couldn't help chuckle and she giggled with me.

"So you work with Glamour?"

"Yeah. Since 2 years."

"Hey you are a photographer? Wow! Click some nice pics of me too. Pretty please?"

"Ummm... How about we schedule it for some time on the weekend. Here in this office, and in that attire, it would not be that fun." I proposed.

"Ow, you are right. However, I will ask Ohm first. He shouldn't feel like I am stealing his husband." She teased and winked at me.

"Shhhh... my colleagues can't know." I whispered.

"Oh sorry, sorry. Anyway, let's catch up again next time. I have too much of work and you are also busy clicking snaps of your... er... client."

"Right!" I said rolling my eyes.

She winked and smiled giggled. "See ya."

I shook my head laughing. "Nice to meet you, Aim."

"You are family, Nanon. Screw the formalities. And don't mind me. I am not too polite for my own good." She left smirking. Like brother like sister.

"Nanon, we are ready!" the crew called me for beginning the interview.

Ohm's POV:

Last night he just shooed me away like a lizard and ran into his room. For making it less awkward I told him I was only messing with him. But he won't open the door. I told him to have coffee with me and he said he was sleepy. Today morning too, he left early and here he is with his crew.

I can see Aim talking to him and he is smiling. So there is nothing to worry about right? But why can't he look me in the eye. Did he take it seriously? What if he did and tried to kiss me. Something in me tells me that I wouldn't have mind it. In fact, I want to. Every time the memory of Vegas pops back into my mind, I can only recall him closing his eyes and letting me near him. I can't take that face out of my memory. But what shall I do now? How shall I break the ice?

"Mr. Ohm Pawat. Hi. I am Sarai. And we from Glamour are here today for your interview."

I greeted her and smiled. My eyes wandering back to the cameraman though.