Chapter 12 - Accidentally Planned Date

Nanon's POV:

I can't believe my eyes. I thought I have been able to successfully avoid him. But here he is stubborn as hell. How can I avoid him this way? I am scared I will reveal my feelings to him. God help me.

"Tell me Mr. Photographer. How shall I pose?" He asked me with a crooked smile.

"What are you doing here?"

"We keep on asking each other the same question right? What's the point in asking when we always end up together at the same place? Be it your office, my office, OUR home or... Vegas." He said casually teasing me.

"Ohm!"

"Oh, we haven't ended up together in any restaurant or café before. Let's bump into each other at a place like that." He continued ignoring me.

"Ohm, I..."

"We can plan I mean. But don't worry. I'll pretend to meet you by chance. An accidental-planned encounter. What say?"

"I say shut up."

"Oh!" he pouted like a baby.

"Ohm... I have another professional colleague who handles such shoots. Let me call him. He will click best pictures of you."

"You can cancel the shoot then. I'll leave right now."

"Ohm!"

"I know my name is nice, but you keep on chanting it. I don't mind though. Just smile when you do so." He said grinning.

Sigh. I know there is no escape. I will have to do this.

"Fine, stand there." I pointed near the backdrop.

He grinned widely at my defeat and walked to the said location.

"Is this ok, Sir?" he asked. His mischievous smile plastered on.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Yes, now can you adjust your collar a bit? Actually open the first button of your shirt and then adjust the collar."

He tried opening his button and then looked at me.

"My fingers are numb. Maybe because I was washing my hands with cold water earlier."

I shook my head in disbelief.

"I'll call the spot boy to help you."

"I can leave the shoot here. No problem."

"Can you stop threatening me?" I snapped annoyed.

"I am not threatening you. I am just saying that if you are too busy to help me, I can leave. We can do it anytime when YOU are not busy. But I will do this with you only." He blinked his eyes thrice and smiled.

I give up. I will have to give up today. This way we will never finish the shoot. And longer the shoot, longer the time period for him to annoy me.

I walked near him and started undoing his collar button. When I was adjusting his collar, I looked up at him. He was looking at me with unfathomable smiling eyes. It was like he got his victory. He held my hand and I looked at him wide eyed.

"Oh sorry, I was just readjusting for comfort."

I glared at him and he beamed again. Then he slowly leaned closer.

"What are you doing?" I asked unable to move back.

"You smell so good!" he exclaimed.

I looked at him blankly.