Chapter 16 - New Bondings

Ohm's POV:

When I opened my eyes, in front of me was a pair of strange eyes glaring at me so close that I could see only the eyes and the nose bridge.

"Aaaarrrrh!" I screamed and got up.

"Aaaaarrrhhh!" The guy jumped and shouted too. "Why are you shouting?" the guy asked me terrified.

"W-who are you?" I asked the lean guy wearing a t-shirt and shorts with a backpack on one shoulder in my bedroom. In Nanon and my bedroom. He had an ear pierced and his face was awfully familiar.

"He doesn't know me? Reject him!" He turned to ask Nanon who simply shrugged and left smiling.

"He can't reject me. We are already married." I replied sitting up straight on the side of the bed. Now I remember him.

"You really are an arrogant ape." He shook his head.

"I am your brother in law. You better talk with respect. How about saying Good morning Brother in law?" I smirked.

"Oh I am giving you as much respect as my brother gives." Chimon chuckled.

"Is this how he talks about me?" I asked slowly leaning closer to him as he sat beside me on the bed.

"Worst. You should not ask about it." I can see he is teasing me. But what can I do? He is my little brother in law after all. Need to endure.

"Ok, I'll skip for now. But someday you are going to spill it all to me."

"What's in it for me?"

"You decide." I offered. I can see he isn't like Non. He is like me. Business minded.

"Ohm, get up from bed will you? I have invited Chimon for breakfast and you are still not up." Nanon came back in nagging as usual.

"No need to hurry Non. I am here whole day. My brother in law said he will be celebrating my graduation tonight... with drinks of course." He looked at me and winked. He is definitely like me.

"Your graduation ceremony is next week. Shouldn't we party after that?" Nanon said.

"Non, he already graduated. The ceremony is just a formality anyway. Let's celebrate today." I said agreeing with my junior negotiator.

"Ummm I am fine with it." Nanon said smiling.

"Not bad, Non. You are slowly starting to loosen up. This Ape gets bonus points for that." Chimon punched my shoulder. What am I? His Pal? Am I not senior to him?

"Cut the crap. Come let's have breakfast. I don't have whole day." Nanon mumbled and left the room.

"Can we call strippers?" Chimon asked me whispering. The nerves he has got.

"You are only graduating. I am not throwing bachelor party for you." I whispered back.

"Who doesn't like free show." He muttered.

"Your brother will throw both of us out! Stop bullshiting and let's go before he comes back with a knife." I warned him getting up from the bed.

"You are soooooo whipped bro." he said playfully and left the room laughing.

.

At the dining table, I was missing my morning kiss because of junior monkey. But it was nice to see Nanon being comfortable enough to call his brother at OUR place after so long. This means he is close enough with me to introduce me with his family.

"You guys can carry on after this, I will be leaving with Rith." Nanon said picking up his dish.

"Rith! I'll come with you then." I said immediately.