Chapter 8 - Chaos and Peace

Ohm's POV:

"Crazy! That's the only word that comes to my mind when I talk about him." I said massaging my temple while Aim and Drake were giggling looking at me. It's hard to concentrate on work these days. I come to office for an escape. Escape from the Hitler who is tormenting me now a days.

"Dude, it's just been a week." Drake holding his laughter.

"It has been like an eternity. That guy is completely mad."

"Relax! I was out for a few days and is this how I find my brother?" Aim teased. "Tell me what happened."

"I am not telling you. You are going to tease me more."

"We won't. C'mon buddy, tell us." Drake pressed.

"The first thing he did was, he chanted before entering the gate. And he asked me to put the right foot forward. Can you believe it?" They both laughed as expected. "Then because I was going ahead with my left foot, he pulled me and we both fell flat on the ground. I even had to protect his head from banging."

"Wait a minute. You protected his head? The guy who used to push my bicycle in the pool in childhood, protected him?" Aim asked surprised.

"What's the big deal in pushing a bicycle in pool?" Drake asked.

"He pushed the cycle when I was sitting on it." Aim explained.

Drake laughed and Aim shook her head.

"Guys, can you hear me first?" I interrupted them.

"Sorry, yeah continue."

"He cleans the whole place in the morning."

"So? Isn't that a good thing?"

"At 5 in the morning! He expects me to keep the shoes out of home. And bought a different set of slippers for me to wear at home."

"Wow! Considerate husband." Aim teased again.

"That was when I refused to walk bare feet in the house and came inside with my mud coated shoes instead." They chuckled. "He even set time for sharing the living room space. Mornings he will use that room while I can use it in the evening."

"Why can't you both use at the same time?" Drake asked.

"Coz he hates my voice when I sing loudly with my earphones on. Says I neigh like a horse. Also, he doesn't like it more coz I don't take shower after coming home. Says I stink like a skunk. That's not all. He washes his clothes himself, irons it, and keeps it properly back in. I don't even know how to start a washing machine. I am regretting buying a fully furnished house. He won't let me peek into his room ever, while he will come into my room to throw away the stuff I leave in hall room. I don't know what is there that he is hiding form me in that room of his. But I am curious as hell. The other day, he threw my official papers in dustbin after refused to keep them back in bag from the sofa. He won't let me roam around in towel or shorts alone. Says it's part of the rule of mental harassment. I mean all this is some crazy shit! And I don't know how he has the audacity to talk to me this way all the time. He will call me an asshole, jackass, dumbass, psycho, etc like Ohm Pawat, 'The Ohm Pawat' is a nobody for him."

They kept laughing and giggling listening to my troubles.

"You know what irritates me the most? When he cooks, the aroma is so mouthwatering. But he wont's share. And asks me to help in the kitchen if I want to share the meal. I mean c'mon, me? In the kitchen? Huh!"

"That's fair though."

"Are you guys my friends or his?"

"You are behaving like a child." Aim said.