Chapter 21 - Trouble In Paradise

Ohm's POV:

I looked at Nanon for some more time and his smile faded. My father turned to look at him and that made him tense again. Nanon's father held his shoulder and my father glared at him too.

"Dad" I called him and he turned to look at me. He shook his head and left from there fuming. Our lawyer stood there looking at me.

"What are you waiting for? Go and finish the formalities. We are taking back the case." Aim told the lawyer.

I walked towards Nanon's father.

"Uncle... Ummm... D-dad..." I stuttered.

Both Nanon and his father's expressions changed. They looked at me shocked.

"I mean, Sir. I am sorry for all the trouble you had to face because of my family." I said.

I looked at Nanon who turned to his father who simply continued to glare at me.

He clearly looks upset. I am not sure of what to say. So I decide to wait for him to say something.

"I am thankful to you for taking the case back. But I can't forgive you and your family for dragging us into this mess. We may not be famous. But we are a respectable family. In so many years, we have never been humiliated this way ever." His dad said and I felt terrible putting them in this situation. I looked at Nanon and he looked at me blankly before turning to his father.

"Dad, I think we have had enough troubles. We should go home now." He said and walked with his dad to where his mom and Chimon were standing. They all started walking back to their car.

"Non..." I called him but he did not turn back.

He must be hurt. Three days of troubles because of our family. In fact, they should be the ones filing a case for mental harassment on us.

Aim, Drake and Niran came by my side.

"Now what?" Drake asked.

"Another trouble in paradise." I exhaled sadly pouting.

"Shall I talk to Nanon? I planned everything without consulting anyone. So I should explain it to him." Aim proposed.

"No. I broke our promise. I will apologize to him."

"How will you do that? They all looked angry." Niran said shaking his head. "Relationship troubles are the worst." He grimaced.

"I agree." Drake said.

"I need to be in a relationship first." Aim complained.

"Guys... Can you stop blabbering. My husband just walked away from me with his family." I snapped.

They all stood back with fingers on their lips.

I looked at Nanon who without turning back, got into the car and drove back.

.

Nanon's POV:

It was a long day. Tiring and exhausting. But here I am. At my comfort spot. In Ohm's arms. And I am loving it. But as much as I am happy that he climbed the terrace of my home to meet me, I am not going to forgive him easily for the three days of depression he caused me.

I know he wasn't at fault. And I know for a fact that if he could take me with him, he would. I also believe that he did this to protect me more than himself. But I can't be less angry thinking about how much I missed him.

"Please, please, please, please, please forgive me Non." His bear-hug was suffocating after 10 minutes. I tried to push him away but the Ape is too strong.