Chapter 10

I rush to clean up the living room of snacks, pillows and blankets. As soon as I finish cleaning I run upstairs to my room to get changed into something more appropriate. I quickly take my shirt and look for something to change into. Until suddenly I hear my door open. I spin around and see Mr Stevens at my door, with an expression of pure lust. I quickly grab a shirt to cover myself up, but I'm too late. He quickly approaches me and backs me up against the wall, before his rough lips forcefully crash against my soft ones. I whimper at the force of the kiss and melt into him, I feel his big hands wrap around my hips to keep me from falling.

I moan as his hands start to slip up my shirt, letting him slip his tongue into my mouth. We fight for dominance but he wins easily. I whimper at the feeling of his tongue exploring every corner of my mouth, I savour his taste as he does so. He moves us to my bed, without breaking our kiss. Then I feel his hands move from my back to my stomach, slowly he pushes my shirt up to my chest exposing my hard nipples. I gasp, breaking the kiss, as he pinches my nipples between his skilled fingers. I moan as I feel his sharp teeth nibble my ear lobe before his lips move to my neck to taste me. His lips leave soft kisses all the way down to my right nipple. I whimper as he looks up at me smirking before he takes my nipple into his mouth. I moan loudly, panting from the overstimulation as he tugs on my left nipple while he sucks on my right nipple.

I can't stop moaning as I feel his unoccupied hand slip into my shorts palming my erection. Suddenly he leans away from making me whimper. Before he smiles and takes his shirt off. He then slowly tugs off his jeans, leaving him only in his boxers. He then starts to take off my shorts but then stops and growls lowly. I whimper looking at him to see what the problem is.

"Are you trying to kill me?" He growls out as he stares at the lace panties.

All I can do is whimper as he takes my shorts off all the way. "I am going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk and then I'm going to fuck you again and again until you're filled to the brim with my cum." He growls as he rips my panties off. I moan as my cock is released from the cloth confines. He then strips himself of his boxers before crashing his lips against mine again. It's not long before I feel a finger prodding at my hole. I moan into the kiss as his finger penetrates me. He starts kissing down my neck while his finger thrusts in and out of my hole. As I start to feel more accustomed to the intrusion he adds a second finger and starts scissoring me. Stretching me out, even more, all the while leaving hickeys everywhere he pleases.

It isn't long before he adds a third finger, and then a fourth. Just as I feel like I am about to cum he stops and takes all his fingers out. I let out a moan in protest until I feel his hard cock at my entrance. He lifts my hips to a more comfortable position and stares directly at me as he starts to slowly push in. I yelp in pain at how big he is. It hurts so much, he is a lot bigger than I expected. He stops and leans down to kiss me slowly, distracting me from the pain in my nether regions. He then starts to push in, even more, stopping every once in a while to let me adjust. It isn't long before he's in all the way.

I whimper in pain, feeling every vein of his cock inside me. He doesn't wait long before he slowly pulls out nearly all the way, only leaving the tip in. Then he thrusts all the way back in. I moan as I feel the most pleasure I've ever felt. He groans and starts to pull out again. Repeating exactly what he just did. I moan loudly again as I feel even more pleasure. He starts to speed up as he continues to thrust deeply into me. I can't help but moan out "D-daddy, p-ple-ease I-I ne-ed m-m-more". I hear him groan as he flips me over onto my knees. Before he starts thrusting into me even harder and faster than before. I keep moaning and panting as he groans while thrusting into me. I feel my arms give out as he flips me back around. Before he puts my leg over his shoulder letting him go even deeper inside of me. I feel my eyes roll back as I feel closer and closer to the edge.

I scream out in pleasure as I cum on our chests. Not a second later he cums inside of me while biting down on my neck. I yell in pain as his teeth pierce my skin. It isn't long before I'm filled with even more pleasure, making me cum yet again. Covering our chests with my cum. I feel him slump on top of me as I smile before I slip into unconsciousness.

Hiiiii, it's soo good to be back. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm so sorry this took so long to come out, I had a core ritual to do. They definitely did some productive "studying"!! (;

Thaankyoouu soo muuch for reading!!!
Don't forget to vote comment and share!!!!

Sending thoughts and prayers!!!!!!