Chapter 4

We stare into each other's eyes, entranced. I'm still trying to recover from the kiss.

I can't believe what just happened. Why would anyone be interested in me let alone him?! I don't know what to do or say. I'm just standing frozen, amazed by all of him. Mr Stevens just keeps watching me, with his hands still tangled in my hair. Slowly he lowers his hands to my hips and pulls me closer to him. I gasp in surprise at the action as he hugs me close to him, leaving no room between us. It feels so nice to be close to him and I can feel these wonderful sparks across my body where he touches me.

I want to stay in his arms forever but I know I can't. This is wrong it shouldn't happen, he could lose his job. I slowly pull away missing the feeling of him around me already.

"This shouldn't happen, Mr Stevens, you're a teacher and I'm a student," I say getting ready to leave "you could get fired because of me."

"I don't care I want you," he replies in his deep sexy voice as he grabs my arm to stop me from leaving. I feel the sparks again where his hand meets my skin.

"I can't have you get fired because of me, sir," I say and pull my arm out of his gasp heading for the door again.

I hear a growl as I'm harshly pinned against the door.

"I'm not letting you go that easily," he growls huskily into my ear. I can feel myself starting to get hard. I accidentally let out a lust-filled whine. He growls again and flips me over pinning me against the door with my hands over my head to stop me from resisting. I pray that he can't feel my arousal. He raises his knee rubbing it against my aroused dick.

"Are you hard for me, baby boy?" he growls into my ear.

I try my best to answer him but all that comes out is a moan.

"I didn't hear you, baby boy," he growls out smirking at me.

I try again this time I manage to moan out a small yes.

"I should help you out then, baby boy,"

He starts to rub his knee against my hard member. I can feel my member harden even more aching to be released from the confines of my jeans. He starts to rub faster and harder on my member, leaving me a panting and moaning mess.

I can feel pre cum leaking out of my cock. I couldn't belive this is happening.

"I-I-I'm abo-out to-o cum," I moan out as he speeds up even more.

"Cum for me, baby boy," he pants out.

I yell out as my cock pulses and my cum squirts out all over the inside of my pants. He smiles, clearly happy with what has happened.

"You should be going to your next class now," he says while backing away from me.

"O-okay," I manage to stutter out, still shocked from what happened. I quickly pack up my books without looking at Mr Stevens. I can feel him watching me while I leave as fast as I can.

I don't look back as I rush away from his classroom to the bathroom. As soon as I am safe in the bathroom I go into one of the stalls and lock it. I pant as I try my best to clean myself up and look more presentable. I don't know how to feel about what happened, I'm still a virgin what's going to happen next then.

There's nothing I can do now so I just start to head to my next class. When I get there I'm just on time. I quickly head to my seat at the back of the class. I go to sit down before noticing the chewed up gum on my seat. I almost forgot Jenny is in this class as well. I sigh as I scrape it off with a pencil and put it in the bin, I can hear Jenny and her friend laughing at me.

Class goes by fine after that. I just sit there writing down the notes I need to and drawing in my book. The teachers have stopped caring about me drawing now. They used to try and stop me from 'grafiting' my book, but they no longer care.

Hiii!!! Sorry for not posting for awhile I was really busy with schoolwork and assignments.
But I'll try and post more starting now!
Don't forget to vote and comment!!
Sending thoughts and prayers!!!