Chapter 3

Then I heard his velvety voice say to me "Are you okay, Riley?" I couldn't think, just hearing his sexy voice say my name. He was everything I could ever ask for. If only he wasn't a teacher I would've had a chance. Who am I kidding I would never have a chance with a greek god like him. "Riley?" he says again. Oh shit, I completely zoned out for a while there, he probably thinks I'm a freak now. 

"Y-yes?" I finally reply to him,

"Are you okay?" he says smiling. It's the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. I want to make him smile more just so I can see that beautiful smile. 

"U-uh I'm f-fine" I stutter out in reply. 

"Good, I have to get going now. I'll see you at school tomorrow Riley" He says to me before letting go of me. I didn't realize he was still holding me, too wrapped up in my thoughts to notice. Mr. Stevens leaves before I can say goodbye to him. 

"What was that?" Sage exclaims

"I-I don't know, let's just go home"

"Okaay"

Finally, we arrive at Sage's car and head home. 

- - - - - - - - - -

Time Skip

- - - - - - - - - - 

I woke up to my alarm. I don't want to get up but I don't have a choice. I get up and quickly have a shower. I get dressed putting on my skinny jeans and a ripped black hoodie. I wear a grey shirt under the hoodie. I also put on my combat boots and beanie. I quickly pack my bag and grab an apple for breakfast. I head out before anyone else wakes up and I head to school.

- - - - - - - - - -

Time Skip

- - - - - - - - - -

I walk to my locker grabbing my books for my first and second-period classes. Neither of the classes interests me. I haven't seen Sage yet today, she's probably skipping school today like usual. 

The class went by very slowly. I was just waiting for class to end. I don't know how to feel about my next class. I have Mr. Stevens as my teacher for my next class. I doubt I'm going to be able to focus. I'll probably admire him the whole time. 

I sit down in my seat and wait for Mr. Stevens. I can tell when he arrives because of his strong dominating presence. I keep my head down, not being able to handle his perfection. The whole lesson I keep my head and do my work. The bell went and I packed up as fast as I could. I made it to the door and then he spoke. "Riley, I need you to stay back for a while, if that's okay?" Mr. Stevens says to me. Crap, I'm not going to be able to handle being in a room alone with him. I stay back and watch as all the other students leave the classroom. 

Mr. Stevens walks over and locks the door trapping me in the classroom. He starts to walk over to me, I start walking back as he gets nearer. I'm confused as to what's happening. He keeps walking closer to me until I'm backed up against the wall. I can feel my heartbeat faster as my breathing speeds up. He's right in front of me so close that I can feel his breath on my face. I feel like I can't move, I'm frozen against the wall. 

He starts to lean in, I can't breathe. Then I feel his soft lips graze mine before he starts kissing me. His lips are the softest I've ever felt. He dominates the kiss, I had no chance of dominating the kiss. He reaches up and entangles his hands in my hair. this is the best kiss I've ever had. He bites my lip making me gasp. He uses the opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth deepening the kiss. He tastes amazing. Like chocolate-covered strawberries. I push him back when I need to breathe even if I don't want to. 

We stare into each other's eyes, entranced. I'm still trying to recover from the kiss.

Things are starting to happen!!! There's going to be a lot happening in the next chapter so stay tuned!

Don't forget to vote and comment! Sending thoughts and prayers!!!