Thank You so Much for 100 Reads!!

I just wanted to thank yall so much for 100 reads!! This is a dream of mine and I'm so happy to be able to do this so thank you so much for reading this and letting me follow this dream!!! To say thank you I thought I should write a smut chapter for you now. This chapter is not part of the story it's just a thank you. Also, Mr Stevens's first name is Alex!! Sending thoughts and prayers!!!!

- - - - - - - - - -

Today I decided to surprise Alex, he really deserved it. I went out to the mall with Sage for 'a day out' what we were really doing was buying me things for tonight. The plan for tonight is to have sex with him. We haven't had sex yet only messing around and making out. But I'm ready now, I want this. The first thing we did was go to Victorias Secret. Sage made me try on different lingerie until she found the best one. She dragged me to the next shop which was an adult toy shop. She had me wait outside and didn't tell me what she bought. Keeping what's in the bag secret is exciting so I'm not going to look. She then bought strawberry-flavoured lube and lemon-flavoured condoms.

I've been waiting in our bedroom for nearly half an hour now. Alex had to go out for a meeting before we got back so I have been waiting since then. I had a shower, shaved, and moisturized myself already, I made sure to wear the lingerie but I ended up putting on a dressing gown because I got cold. I'm just waiting nervously.

I hear the front door open, he's home. I rush to shut the door and lie down making sure that my juicy bubble butt was on display. I make sure to loosen the dressing gown as well. I could hear him moving around downstairs. My nerves were racing and so was my heart, I wanted this so much. I could hear him start to head upstairs. All I could do was wait and pretend to be asleep. I heard him reach the door. I closed my eyes quickly and as he entered the bedroom. I could hear him gasp, I wanted to see his face but I had to wait. He did exactly as I expected. Alex went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I bet it's a cold shower.

I silently stood up and walked to the bathroom door. I opened the door slowly, making sure he doesn't notice me. He was about to get into the shower. I couldn't see the front of him, but those back muscles damn. I just want to lick them clean. I silently walked up behind him. I carefully wrapped my arms around his waist and grabbed his hard dick. He growled and turned around. When he saw me his eyes filled with lust. He roughly pushed me against the wall. He kissed me deeply and held my hands against the wall pinning me down. He raises his leg so it's pressing up onto my dick. He roughly pushed his tongue into my mouth, tasting everything. I could already feel precum leaking out of me. I moaned from all of the stimulation.

He started rubbing his leg onto my dick, causing me to moan out his name.

"I want you, all of you" I moan out.

"Are you sure? I won't be able to control myself." Alex groans out in response.

"Y-yes, I've been waiting for this for so long" I moan back.

He growls and picks me up. Alex goes back into the bedroom and throws me onto the bed. He stands there and looks at me with lust and love. Then he climbs onto the bed and stares into my eyes. He straddles me and starts kissing down my neck leaving dark hickies. I moan loudly as he reaches my nipples. He sucks and bites on one while playing with the other one with his hand. With his second hand, he rips off my lingerie. My back arches as he grabs my dick and starts stroking. This is the most pleasure I've ever felt in my life nothing else compares.

He removes his hand from my dick and I whine wanting the pleasure back. Then he stops playing with my nipples and starts kissing down my chest. When he reaches my dick he stares at it for a second before diving in. He takes it in fully, not leaving a centimetre out. He starts to bob his head up and down my dick. I can feel the precum leaking out of my dick. He grazes his teeth on the side of my dick and I shudder in pleasure. I reach down and grab his head in my hands, I start to fuck his mouth. He doesn't even gag.

"I-I'm goin-ng to c-cum" I scream as I cum deep in his throat. I watch as he stops sucking off my dick after getting all the cum off. He then stares at me as he swallows it and licks the rest from his lips. I moan at the sight. Then he leans down and kisses me again letting some of my cum into my mouth. It's salty but sweet at the same time.

"A-Alex there should b-be a bag next to t-the bed' I stutter out in pleasure.

He looks at me questioningly before looking for the bag. He looks in it and his eyes fill with a lustful hunger. He climbs back onto the bed and empties its contents next to me. He stops me from looking at whatever was in the bag by kissing me. He reaches for something while grabbing my hands and pinning them together above my head. And then I feel cool metal against my wrists locking them together, handcuffs. He leans back and looks at me then he grabs something else from the pile. He looks at me before strapping the ball gag onto me.

I can feel his dick hardening against me. I can feel his precum on my stomach. Then he lifts my leg and places it on his shoulder. He kisses my inner thigh leaving more hickies. He grabs the lemon-flavoured lube and coats his fingers and my hole.

"Are you ready?" he says in his sexy voice.

I try and say yes but I can't so instead I just nod my head frantically. He rims my hole with one of his fingers before slowly pushing it in. I feel a slight discomfort but then it becomes an immense pleasure.

"Found it," he says with a smile.

He starts thrusting his finger in and out of me hitting that same spot over and over. Then he adds a second finger, it's really uncomfortable for a while. Then I feel the immense pleasure again as he hits that spot again. He starts to finger my hole. He continues this for a long time before removing his fingers. I whine greatly missing the feeling of his fingers. He reaches over and grabs the lemon-flavoured condoms. He grabs one out. Alex puts the condom on his cock and covers it in lube.

He lines himself up with my hole and looks me in the eyes. He slowly pushed himself into my hole. The pain is horrific, but soon he has all of him inside me. He lets me get used to his giant size before slowly starting to move. I start to feel incredible pleasure when he hits that spot again. I scream his name at the top of my lungs. I start begging him to go faster and harder, wanting more of him. He complies sliding his dick out so only the tip is still in me before slamming in again and again. He makes sure to hit that spot everytime. After a while he flips us over so I'm straddling him.

He has a strong hold on my hips as I start to bounce on his cock. His thrusts meet mine and I feel like I'm on cloud nine. All that can be heard is moaning and the sound of skin hitting skin. I can feel the pleasure build more and more and I can tell I'm about to cum again.

"I-I'm about to c-cum" I scream.
"Me too, cum for my baby boy" he grunts out.

I scream out his name as I cum on his chest and face, I can feel him cum inside the condom. His thrusts become slower as we ride out our orgasms.

I slump onto him panting. "I love you, Alex" I pant out, "I love you too" he replies also out of breath.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! I put a lot for effort into it!
Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Sending thoughts and prayers!!!