Chapter 7

I sit in class just waiting for the class to end. I have Mr Stevens for my next class and I can't wait. I know it's wrong but I can't help but want more from him.

I made sure to wear something that he won't be able to take his eyes off. I'm wearing black booty shorts and fishnets with rips as well as my combat boots. I'm also wearing a simple black t-shirt, a choker and of course my regular beanie. I wait until the bell goes before leaving. I'm the first one out the door and nearly run to my next class.

I sit down as soon as I get there and wait for Mr Stevens and the rest of the class, but mainly Mr Stevens. It doesn't take long before the rest of the class starts piling in. I see Mr Stevens come into the classroom. He doesn't look at me until he calls the attendance. I can see his eyes darken with lust as he stares at me.

I watch him struggle as he tries not to stare at me or mess up the lesson. I smirk as I watch him give us our worksheets. When he gets to me he leans down and tells me to see him after class. The worksheet isn't super hard so I finish it pretty quickly.

I stay sitting until all the other students leave the classroom. I quickly stand up and walk over to the door making sure to swing my hips. I shut the door and lock it before turning around to face Mr Stevens.

I slowly walk towards him as he sits behind his desk staring at me. As I reach him I put my hand on his shoulders and straddle him. He growls at me and I just smirk at him. He groans before latching his mouth onto my neck. He switches between nipping and licking my neck leaving a dark hickey.

I moan at the feeling as he continues his attack on the other side of my neck. I can't help but start to grind my ass on his cock. I can feel that he's already hard for me so I grind faster and harder. I manage to angle it so that his dicks is right between my cheeks. He growls into my neck before stopping my grinding to remove my shorts and to free his cock from his jeans.

He groans as he sees the panties I was wearing underneath just for him. He places me on the desk and stands between my legs. I moan as he slides his member between my ass cheeks. He groans as he starts to thrust between my ass cheeks. The room is filled with moans and groans.

I feel pre cum leak out of my tip as he speeds up going faster and harder. Them out of nowhere he takes me off the desk and pushes me down onto my knees. He starts jerking himself off as he looks down at my face. I smile and reach my hands up grabbing his member into my hands. I start to jerk him off going fast.

His groans increase until he grabs my head forcing my head infront of his cock. I feel a warm liquid cover my face as strings of cum shoot out of his dick and onto my face.

He growls at the sight of me as I sit there and wait for what he does next. He puts his now limp cock back into his jeans before saying "If you don't want me to fuck you in my car and claim you as my own, you should wash my cum off your beautiful face baby boy."

"Okay daddy," I say with a smirk on my face. I can hear him growl as I put my shorts back on making sure to shake my ass as I bend over.

"Say that again if you want me to bend you over that desk and fuck you infront of my next class." He growls out.

I giggle quickly grabbing a spare shirt from my bag and cleaning off my face. "Bye daddy," I say before quickly running out the classroom before he can get me. I hear a growl follow me out of the classroom before it disappears as I get to my locker.

Hii again!!! Sorry once again for not uploading I hope you enjoyed this double update!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Sending thoughts and prayers!!!