Chapter 6

I'm so sorry for not uploading I've been really busy with schoolwork and assignments. I'm going to be uploading two chapters today so enjoy!!!

I flop onto my bed, burying my face in my pillow. I can't believe this is happening. I skipped Mr Stevens class today but he's going to be coming over soon. He just had to say that I needed tutoring. Sure he is hot but he lied to my dad about my grades and that's not okay.

What does he want from me? It's not like we could ever be together, I mean he's a teacher and I'm a student. And it's not just that, there's no way he would ever like me it's probably just a joke or him feeling sorry for me. He's supposed to be here in a few minutes. I'm scared to see him and how he will act.

I made sure to wear simple comfortable clothes so that he doesn't get any ideas. I'm just wearing a black hoodie and some charcoal grey trackpants. I can hear someone knocking on the front door downstairs. It's gotta be him, I rush to my window to see if it is. I nearly trip in my rush to the window. I look down through the window trying to see who's at the door.

Please don't be him. I can't quite see who it is. I can hear the person and my dad talking but I can't understand what they're saying. I sit back down on my bed and try and listen to what they're saying. I can't understand what they're saying until they start walking up the stairs. I can feel my breathing start to beat faster.

It feels like I'm on the verge of a panic attack until I start to smell a delicious smell. I recognise it from somewhere but I can't remember where. I stop trying to understand what they're saying and instead try and focus on slowing my breathing back to normal. I can hear them walking towards my door as I managed to calm my breathing down to normal.

"Riley?" My dad says knocking on my door.

"Yeah?" I say already knowing who the other person was now.

"Mr Stevens is here to tutor you," my dad replies. I knew it.

"Okay," I say as I stand and open my door slowly.

"Hi Riley," Mr Stevens huskily says as he states at me with lust. I can't help but blush under his gaze.

"Hi Mr Stevens," I say trying my best to not stutter.

"Well I'll leave you two with it," my dad says before turning around and walking down the stairs.

As soon as my dad's out of sight Mr Stevens pushes me back into my room and shuts the door behind him. I can feel his stare as I take a step back. He takes steps towards me as I take steps back. Slowly but surely he pushes me back until I feel the edge of my bed against the backs of my legs.

I quickly look up at Mr Stevens just to see him already looking at me with lust in his eyes. I try and stop the whimper from escaping my mouth but I can't stop it from coming out. I immediately regret it when Mr Stevens growls and pushes me onto the bed before climbing onto me.

Mr Stevens looks into my eyes for a few seconds before leaning down towards my face. I can feel his breath against my lips. It doesn't take long before he kisses me slowly and passionately.

I moan into the kiss as our lips move in sync. I feel his tongue lick my bottom lip asking for entrance. I deny him access and he growls at me. I feel his hands slowly move down my body as we make out. His hands suddenly squeeze my ass and I gasp allowing him access to the inside of my mouth. He growls and immediately his tongue starts exploring my mouth. We fight for dominance him easily winning and taking the opportunity to explore every inch of my mouth.

It feels like we kiss forever before he slowly leans backwards stopping the kiss. I can see a strong of saliva running from his lips to mine. I'm breathing heavier then usual.

"I have to go now, baby boy," Mr Stevens growls out. I whimper at that not wanting him to leave.

"I'm sorry baby boy but you'll still see tomorrow," he says.

"O-okay," I stutter out not looking him in the eyes.

"Goodbye baby boy," he says and kisses my forehead before leaving. I watch the door close as he leaves.

Hii again sorry for the wait!!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Sending thoughts and prayers!!