Chapter 46

Kasumi slid the warehouse door with a loud bang.

Daisuke, Izana, Koko, Sanzu, and Kakucho turned their heads toward the front door.

Daisuke raised his hand casually," sup!"

Kasumi stood; speechless at how careless the atmosphere is around them.

" What's your deal? Why so loud this early in the morning?" Izana sighed irritatingly.

" It's 10 am already!!" Kasumi replied with irks marks on her cheek.

" Still early," Izana ignored Kasumi.

Kasumi took a few breaths after realizing she was fuming over nothing.

" I heard that South took Tenjiku's former heavenly kings-" Kasumi started but suddenly a glass cup was shattered.

She turned to where the sound was and saw Izana's bloody hands with glass sharps in his wound and on the floor.

" Izana!!!" Kakucho quickly gave Izana a cloth.

" Kasumi, I think maybe you should not bring that up," Daisuke tapped her shoulder.

" What happened....?" Kasumi asked in a quiet voice.

" Nothing much happened. You shouldn't worry about it. What happened here, just let us solve it," Daisuke dismissed Kasumi's worries.

" Koko, Sanzu...can you take her home. I will stay with Izana and Kakucho for a bit," Daisuke smiled before walking toward Izana and Kakucho.

" But-" Kasumi tried to talk but Daisuke stopped her.

" You should solve your problem before coming here," Daisuke replied quickly.

Kasumi stood; speechless. Koko and Sanzu took Kasumi's arms and lead her out of the warehouse.

On her way back to the train station

" Both of you knew what happened. Can you please tell me what happened," Kasumi tried to ask Koko and Sanzu?

" It's nothing. The former heavenly kings just chose to be led by South. Just some delinquents stuff," Sanzu answered; rolling his eyes.

" Are...you ....sure... that's what happened?" Kasumi asked; trying to absorb the information.

" Yeah that's what happened.... why are so worked up about it? I know you cared about Daisuke....but this whole situation doesn't relate to Daisuke a bit," Koko replied.

Suddenly the train arrived.

" Oh, your transportation arrived," Sanzu said.

" Better get going. You don't want to get another tardy slip in your record," Koko pushed Kasumi gently.

Kasumi stumbled but regained her ground. She gave them a small nod and went on the train.

She waved them goodbye. Koko and Sanzu waved in return. They watched the train depart until it is out of their sight before returning to the warehouse.

With Daisuke

" Why did you lie to Kasumi-chan?" Kakucho asked.

" We need her help," Kakucho continued.

" I just don't want her to be involved deep into this delinquent sh*ts. She has her life. I can't have her worried about me every single second. I want to prove to her I don't always rely on her," Daisuke explained.

" Oh... Really? Is that how you feel?" Izana spoke while placing his bandaged hand under his chin.

" Quite surprising...coming from the rebellious, spoiled brat," Izana spoke. Diauske can feel arrows shot through his heart a couple of times.