Chapter 21

" Hanagaki Takemichi!!! I nominate you to become the first division Captain!! Takemitchy! I'm sure this is also Baji's wish!!" Chifuyu announced.

" Raise your head and give us your response!!" Mikey shouted.

With tears rolling down his eyes, Takemichi raised his head high," Thank you very much!! I will do my best!!"

Two hands wrapped around Takemichi's neck. " would you look at that. Just on your debut day and you are already nominated as the first division Captain. That's something else~" Kasumi grinned.

" Haha, that's so cool~" Daisuke nodded in agreement.

Takemichi didn't say anything but sheepishly laughed at the praises given to him.

Kasumi looked up to meet Chifuyu's eyes. She smiled and nodded; signaling that she agreed with his choice.

Chifuyu, in return, smiled back.

Present 2017

"Catch her!!"

Running down the dark alley, platinum blonde women quickly hid behind a wall. When one of the men in suits got near to her hiding place, she knocked him out. She took his pistol and shot the remaining men.

Upon reaching her destination, stood a crimson head. " Daisuke....." She walked toward him and handed the USB to him.

Daisuke remained silent and took the USB. " Please bring this to Naoto before November 18," she spoke.

" Kasumi....why did you revealed yourself," Daisuke asked.

Kasumi dodged his question, " This USB won't be enough... We will need one of the top managers in Tomans."

" Kasumi!," Daisuke shouted.

" Please be quiet. They might hear us... Daisuke, please lay low...I don't want you and your family to be in danger because of this USB...." Kasumi dismissed Daisuke's words.

" What about you?" Daisuke asked.

" I will be killed sooner or later... Might as well die now," Kasumi answered.

" Chifuyu's worried about you..." Daisuke replied with a gloomy expression.

" Tell him....that I love him....and I'm sorry," Kasumi responded with a sad smile.

With that, Kasumi and Daisuke went on their separate way.

Kasumi returned to where she had just come from. She reached a dead end with Toman's men surrounded her.

" The game of cat and mouse ends here, Kasumi-chan," a voice spoke behind her.

" Where's the USB?" the voice continued.

Kasumi sighed and threw a copied USB toward him.

" Thought I would lure the Commander out...but instead got his substitute," Kasumi uttered.

" Any last words?" Kisaki pointed his gun to her head.

" To be honest....No," Kasumi smirked as Kisaki shot her head.

Please get the USB to the police as soon as possible....before Mikey decides to kill all of Toman's former members...

.

.

.

After beating Takemichi, Kazutora spoke, " I don't give a sh*t about you... I want to save Chifuyu..... I couldn't save Kasumi and Daisuke."