Chapter 3

" I died and got reincarnated into this world. You can say that I got Isekaied," Kasumi said as Daisuke looked at her like she grew two heads.

" This world is made up from a manga call Tokyo Revengers," Kasumi continued.

" Stop!! You lost me when you said you died," Daisuke tried to calm down.

" You are trying to tell me that I must have some brain damage from the fall 2 days ago," Kasumi calmly voiced Daisuke's thought.

" Are you sure you're just telling me your dreams?" Daisuke finally found his voice.

" No, I actually dies in the real world and was transported into this world," Kasumi casually said.

" Come with me, I'll show you," Kasumi stood up and lead Daisuke to a certain part of the park.

" Hide here," Kasumi pushed Daisuke into the bush.

" That's Hina and Kisaki. They will see a group of people bullying over there," Kasumi pointed toward the location where a group of children is bullying one boy.

" You got that information because you are observing them," Daisuke sighed in relief.

"Hina will confront them and meet a Hero. His name is Hanagaki Takemichi. Even though Takemichi got beaten up he never gives up which made Hinata fell in love with him. This caused Kisaki to be jealous of Takemichi and began to stalk him and decided to become the number one delinquent in Japan and propose to Hinata," Kasumi explained.

Daisuke's eyes alternated between the situation before them and Kasumi's explanation. Since everything that Kasumi had told him just happened; except for the last part.

" You believe me now?" Kasumi turned to Daisuke who hasn't recovered from the shock.

" That's great!! I thought you lost your mind because of the brain damage. I thought I might have to take you to a psychiatrist, haha," Daisuke patted her shoulder.

" Wait....does that mean I'm just a fictional character?!!" Daisuke pointed to himself.

" Yeah...?" Kasumi said.

" Do I get any screen time?" Daisuke continued to ask.

" No, your a background character who no one even noticed," Kasumi bluntly said.

" Are you planning to change the plotline?" Daisuke asked.

Kasumi paused for a moment," I rather not."

" heh, that's a pause there. Which means that you wanted to change the plotline. I'll help you," Daisuke lends his hand to Kasumi.

" Why?" Kasumi asked for her friend's reason.

" There's no way I'm gonna live this life as a background character without getting screen time and the audience's attention," Daisuke bluntly said.

" That's what you're worried about..." Kasumi sweatdropped.

" So tell me the original storyline," Daisuke asked Kasumi.

" Just promise me that you won't change anything unless you asked me first," Kasumi sighed.

"Ehh!! Why?" Daisuke shouted in despair.

" I can't have you go ruin the storyline because of your selfish wish," Kasumi scolded Daisuke.

" How is it Selfish?!!! Don't you want to meet your favorite character?!" Daisuke was taken back by Kasumi's accusations.

Kasumi suddenly paused and blushed when thinking about her favorite character from Tokyo Revengers.