Chapter 35

" thank you," Satoru bowed toward Daisuke's parents.

" I still don't know why you won't accept finances," Mr.Takara asked.

Yeah ...why did you turn down the finances... Though we at least have free scholarships in university and college...

" Well, you see..." Satoru grabbed Kasumi and Aki by their neck; pulling them closer to his chest," I don't want them to be spoiled by the money you going to give us. I prefer both of them to learn how to survive on their own first."

" How mature of you. If you need our help, we'll always be here to help you," Mrs. Takara replied.

" Thank you," Satoru, Aki, and Kasumi bowed before leaving Takara's household.

" I'm glad our son is friends with them," Mrs.Takara spoke as she and her husband watches the siblings walking out of the lawn.

" Yeah....though he got himself in jail," Mr. Takara answered.

" Well that would be a life lesson for him," Mrs. Takara chuckled.

.

.

.

Boys Juvenile Institution

Cell 14

" It's oddly quiet...." Muto said.

" What do you mean ... It's always quiet this time," Mochi replied.

" I mean that there will always be a ruckus in the room next to us," Muto said.

" I feel bad for Izana to be stuck in that room," Madarame said.

" He's stuck with the Haitani brothers and Daisuke," Muto said.

" And you know how they are," Madarame said.

" If Daisuke is not bored and the Haitani brother didn't bother him, then everything will be fin--" Muto was cut by a ruckus next door.

Cell 15

" I'm so bored~ Hey, Mr.Guard....can you recommend anything for me to do?" Daisuke said through a window with bars in a metal door.

" Dude....right early this morning...." Ran complained.

" I have nothing to do at all," Daisuke replied.

" Just go to sleep will ya," Rindou threw a pillow at Daisuke's face.

" If you're that bored then do some community service," guard #1 replied.

" That means we can go outside?" Daisuke asked.

" No. You going to clean the bathroom," the guard replied.

" Ehh... wasn't it supposed to be a cleaner job?" Daisuke replied.

" No....the inmates will have to do it themselves," the guard answered.

" What if they don't know," Daisuke asked.

" We teach them," the guard answered.

" Wait... won't it be a waste of time to teach the inmates when you can do it," Daisuke said.

" Dunno. Stop asking questions, oh oi!! Switch with me!! This kid is giving me a headache!!" The guard noticed his co-workers passing by.

" Huh? It's not even the end of your shift yet." Guard #2 said.

" Just switch with me!!" Guard #1 shouted.

" Geeze, I have some other work to do. Man, it's boring. At least you have fun with the inmates," Guard #2 replied.