Chapter 2

That's Hina and Kisaki

Wait.... let's just wait for the teacher to call out their name....their face might be similar
.....there's no way I got transfer into Tokyo Revengers--

" Tachibana Hinata," the teacher called out.

" Here!" The pink-haired girl raises her hand.

" Kisaki Tetta," the teacher called out.

" Here," the black-haired boy slowly raised his hand.

I really did get transferred into Tokyo Revengers manga!!

.....Should I change the plotline to save some characters.....wait if I do that.... I'm sure the author will also change the plotline.... In every Isekai manga, manhwa, manhua, there will always be some dramatic change to the storyline if the MC changes the plotline.

" Okimoto Kasumi," the teacher called out her names 5 times.

" H-here!" Kasumi snapped away from her thoughts.

" Okimoto, don't daydream during class times," the teacher sighed and went through his list.

After school

"Kasumi!! Wanna walk home together?" A girl walked toward her. She was Hinata Tachibana.

" Sure," Kasumi got up and took her bag. They walked out of the classroom.

" How's your head? Kasumi. I heard that you fell and hit your head," Hina asked.

" It's fine, there is nothing you should worry about," Kasumi reassured Hina.

" If you say so. I'm glad you're alive," Hina smiled.

" Wanna come over to my house..." Kasumi sheepishly asked.

" Sure thing! It's been a while since I play at your house," Hina grinned and Kasumi took her hand and ran toward her house.

" I'm home!!" Kasumi opened the door.

" Hina's staying at our house for the night!!!" Kasumi shouted and lead Hina to her room.

" Ehh?!! Wait! Did you get permission from Hina's parents?" Kasumi's mom shouted from the kitchen.

" Call them for us!!" Kasumi shouted back.

Mrs.Okimoto sighed at her stepdaughter's action. She took the phone and rang the Tachibana's household. Apparently, Hina's parents agreed to let their daughter sleepover at Kasumi's house.

For the entire afternoon, Kasumi and Hina were talking about school work, fashion, and toys.

A door slammed open revealing Daisuke and Aki.

" Oh hi Hina~" Daisuke waved when seeing Hinata.

" Hi...what are you doing in Kasumi's house?" Hina waved back.

" We're going to play outside~ it's unhealthy for Kasumi to stay indoors. My mother told me that," Daisuke said as he took Kasumi's arm.

" Yup! We're going to have a fun time together!! Wanna tag along? Hina?" Aki took Kasumi's other arm.

The three walked out of the room with Hina follow behind them.