Chapter 32

"You guys f*cked up Mikey!!! And I'll protect Mikey from that!!!" Takemichi rushed forward but stopped when noticed a familiar figure far ahead of him.

Takemichi stopped and raised his arm high," What took you so long?...."

"I told you, I won't lose,"

"What are you talking about," Izana uttered.

Members from Toman turned and saw a familiar figure.

" President!!" Takemichi shouted.

" Thanks, Takemitchy!" Mikey replied as he made an appearance on the battlefield.

Mikey walked forward, passing Izana and Kisaki," let me talk to Takemitchy a bit."

" So you came in the end," Takemichi spoke.

" Thank you, Takemitchy," Mikey pulled Takemichi's head in for a hug.

" Mikey-kun, but why?...." Takemichi asked.

Mikey moved aside and Takemichi saw Draken with Emma, Hina, and Kasumi.

" Hina!!" Takemichi was shocked to see her.

" I'm sorry, I got myself here," Hina spoke.

" You told those two?!!! And even Emma?!!!" Takemichi was shocked after Hina explained what had happened back in the hospital after he left.

" Emma....why are you still alive...." Izana uttered; staring only at Emma.

" Kasumi-chan save me..." Emma replied.

" Got any plan? Mikey?" Draken asked.

" You guys handicapped? " Mikey stated.

" Huh?!!"

"Don't f*cked around *sshole!! "

" You stupid or something!!!"

" No, you guys are the one f*cking around," Mikey replied.

" Who do you 200 people think I am? I can take down two thousand men!!!" Mikey announced.

"What's wrong? Let's have some fun. It's a showdown tonight!" Mikey continued; raising Toman's members' spirits.

" Kasumi.... you can't be out here. You're still injured," Chifuyu walked to Kasumi with worries.

Kasumi softly shook her head," it's fine. I'm only here to bring Daisuke back."

Kasumi pat Chifuyu's shoulder softly and walked past him toward where Mikey and Draken are located.

Chifuyu stood still; experiencing Deja Vu.

" Mikey-san, can I have a one-on-one with a member from Tenjiku? You can clean all of this up after that," Kasumi spoke.

Mikey turned around," you're going to face Daisuke?"

" Gonna be hard. He's on the enemy's side. He won't hold back," Draken uttered.

" That won't be a problem," Kasumi replied and walked forward and untied the gauze around her head.