Chapter 4

" What makes fans go crazy for a certain character?" Daisuke asked.

" Mostly it's their looks and personality. Fans can simp for a psychopath just because they have the looks or a sad back story," Kasumi took a sip from her smoothie.

They are at a park where Daisuke asked Kasumi to help him coming up with a plan to gain his fame among the fans.

" Do you think I have any?" Daisuke asked while showing off his grin.

" Nope, nothing," Kasumi was unbothered by Daisuke's grin.

" So cruel... What should I do to have one screentime...." Daisuke sulked.

" Just prove to the author that your appearance is worth something," Kasumi sighed.

" You think the author will agree?" Daisuke looked up.

" Not a chance....after all, we are literally at the beginning of the manga. The author must have finished the manga by now," Kasumi bluntly said.

" So it's really hopeless.....for me....huh," Daisuke sulked again.

" Just wait one more year, you will have one screentime when you meet the Toman Founding members," Kasumi took another sip from her smoothie but it was suddenly taken away.

" Oi... Drinking this cold smoothie will cause your brain to freeze....you will be in the hospital after finishing this smoothie," Daisuke suddenly became serious.

Huh! Since when did he become this attractive...

Now come to think about it....his red eyes and orange-red hairs....seems to be glistening in the sunlight... reminds me of a character from somewhere...

" Something wrong?" Daisuke noticed Kasumi shaking her head.

" No....nothing at all--" Kasumi suddenly paused when seeing a boy with short blonde hair walking with a tall black-haired teenager who was carrying a blond-haired girl on his back.

Wow, they look so cute....it's such a wholesome moment for the Sano family..... Wait where is Izana at this point in the time...

" Do you want to go to the hospital? You seem to be lost in your thoughts," Daisuke said.

" How do those two statements correlate?" Kasumi asked.

" ?? Corre-- what?" Daisuke asked.

Oh, I forgot we are still in elementary...

" Correlate it means if event A correlates with event B then it's mean that event A affects event B. Or event B depends on event A for event B to happen," Kasumi explained.

" Oh....wait which one were you talking about?" Daisuke asked.

" Forget it..." Kasumi sighed.

Instead of me being forgetful....it's him who is more forgetful....well he's still a child....but his knowledge is above average for normal elementary students...

" So wait for one year. Is that all?" Daisuke asked.

" Yeah....one year," Kasumi repeated.

" Wanna get some snacks? .... Wait you can't eat too much junk food....wanna have some fruits instead?" Daisuke got up and was about to go to the mall.

" Sure some grapes and oranges and maybe pudding too," Kasumi said.

" Okay, wait for me here," Daisuke walked toward the shopping mall leaving Kasumi alone at the table.