Chapter 22

" Alright! The experiment is done. Daisuke... Don't add Potassium into the water," Kasumi ordered as she went to take some glass containers from the cubbies.

" What about the remaining products? " Daisuke asked.

" Clean it out one by ....o-..ne," a small explosion appeared behind her. The force of that explosion knocked down the glass containers in the opened cubbies.

As Kasumi turned around....some weird foam started to form.

Oi...what kind of chemical reaction did Daisuke create....and how much Potassium did he add into the water.....

In just a few seconds, the sink was destroyed because of the acids in the chemical reaction along with a few chairs and tables. Some of the windows have been cracked.

" Didn't you read the safety procedures?!!!!" Kasumi yelled.

" You know what never mind....what are we going to do about this school lab...." Kasumi sighed while facepalming herself.

The classroom door slid opened revealing their science teacher.

.

.

.

" Why do I have to do this? Aren't you the one who destroyed the lab," Kasumi said with irritations as she and Daisuke carried boxes of glass containers.

" Weren't you the one who started the lab experiment. You dragged me into this," Daisuke argued back.

" At least I wasn't responsible for destroying the lab!! Well, that sink was closed...or else the sewage system will be damaged," Kasumi shot back.

After the tensions had cool down, Daisuke spoke," I need to go back for the second round. In the tournament back in Yokohama."

" I know... You don't have to worry," Kasumi replied.

" We don't have to do anything in this arc?" Daisuke asked.

" Yeah, we don't have to. After all, there are not many bad outcomes from this arc. We'll rest easy until the next arc comes," Kasumi reassured Daisuke's concerns.

As the two teenagers turned around the corner, they saw a group of delinquents hovering around an apartment. They were the Black Dragon.

When noticing Takemichi got beaten up by the leader of the Black Dragon, Daisuke rushed and caught the leader's arm, " Oi... that's my friend you're beating up there."

Kasumi followed Daisuke quickly, " Daisuke!! You can't engage yourself in a fight outside the tournament!!"

When Daisuke looked back at Kasumi, he noticed that he got lift and was thrown onto a wall. Kasumi quickly caught the boxes that were thrown toward her.

" Daisuke.... you're okay?" Kasumi turned to look at her friend with worries.

" You want some beating too?" A voice came behind her.

Yikes!! It's Shiba Taiju.

Kasumi quickly dodged the punch. She was about to palm strike his throat but," Kasumi-chan!!! Stop!!" Takemichi shouted in desperation.

Kasumi stopped abruptly and looked back at Takemichi who was lying down on the ground.

Taiju took this chance and threw Kasumi away from him, but failed for Daisuke quickly took her to safely....around 7 feet away from Taiju. Luckily the boxes of glass containers weren't damaged.

The members from the Black Dragon took a fighting stance when noticing that Kasumi and Daisuke were a part of Toman.

" You two here to save your leader?" Taiju mockingly asked as he lifted Takemichi's collar.